follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » People & Society » Expired coupons
02 Feb 2010
Lori
Expired coupons

Is anyone able or willing to receive a box full of slightly expired coupons every few months from a church in the states? I have been getting them and dividing them up to put in the slots at the commissary but since we're leaving this summer, before I tell them to discontinue sending I was wondering if someone else would like to get them. All I need is your mailing address and I will send it to my contact. Or call me and I will give you her e-mail. They are getting discouraged because they spend their time cutting and mailing out boxes every month and because people move and don't let them know, some of their boxes get returned unused. I always find lots of good coupons you wouldn't otherwise find here when I'm going through the box, and if you didn't want to or didn't have time to go through and divide them, you could always drop them in the big box at the FFSC. 629-5354

Thanks

02 Feb 2010
d
Expired coupons

Lori,

I would be happy to do it. We'll be here for another 2-4 years. I have time to divide and drop off.

02 Feb 2010
Erica
Expired Coupons

I wouldn't mind helping either Lori. How would you like to exchange info? I don't really want to post my mailing address here.

02 Feb 2010
Lori
Expired Coupons

Just give me a call with your info. Like I said, they send out every few months, so you may only get one or 2 big envelopes or boxes a year, unless I can find some other groups that do the same.

Thanks!

02 Feb 2010
Lori
Expired Coupons - Thanks!

Thanks Lori, Valeta and Erica. I think that will be all they will let me submit.

09 Feb 2010
Katrina
Anyone else want to receive exp coupons?

If anyone else is interested in receiving expired coupons, please let me know. I have a contact who runs the following website:

couponstotroops.com

Her name is Lesley Parkinson. You can find her email address next to her name at the above website. She will put you in contact (by email) with someone Stateside who will collect coupons for you and send them to your APO/FPO. I have gotten several of the flat rate boxes FULL of coupons. According to Lesley, she has more groups collecting coupons than people to send them to! She would love to add you to her list!

If you have trouble finding her email address, give me a call and I'll pass it along (since I can't post it here) I would also be happy to answer any other questions you may have. 629-5101

Katrina

09 Feb 2010
Lori
expired coupons

Katrina-

I would love to receive and do coupons too. Please contact me to get started please. 629-5484

16 Feb 2010
Katrina
exp coup's

Hi Lori,

I'd be happy to help you get started. Sorry for my late reply, just got back in town last night. Is tomorrow (Feb 17) at 1:00pm a good time to call? If not, just let me know when.

Katrina

17 Feb 2010
Katrina
more coupon info

Another website to check if you are interested in receiving coupons is:

http://www.couponproject.zoomshare.com/

10/09 news: We are currently looking for more families who are stationed overseas that would like coupons sent their way. If you are interested or if you know someone that may be interested in being put on our contact list, please email Lesley Parkinson.

The above message has been cut and pasted from the web address listed. I have purposely left out the email address that is listed. If you are interested, please go to the above website and look for the message dated 10/09 news. Lesley Parkinson's email is at the very end of it.

Good Luck!