follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Travel & Tourism » Aquarium? Other fun things to do with kids???
13 Jan 2010
Christine
Aquarium? Other fun things to do with kids???

Has anyone been to the Aquarium in Naples? What other fun things do you do with children in the area? I have a 3 year old that is use to being busy and would like to try some new things with him. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chrissy

13 Jan 2010
Rachel
Would like to go as well

Hi, Chrissy! I'd be willing to help you find the aquarium and go with you! I have a 2 and a 1 year old. Both are very busy kids and need lots of stimulation. Let me know if you have already found the location. Thanks! Rachel

14 Jan 2010
Chad
User Banned
Suggestions

Try the zoo downtown (near JFC). There's also a "driving" zoo out by Bari(??) you can go to where the animals actually come up to your car. Also check out this webpage online: http://sites.google.com/site/wikinapoli/ It has some good stuff in there, too! Good Luck!

14 Jan 2010
Lori
Zoosafari

http://www.zoosafari.it/index.php?art=75&rload=20100114102041

when you get to this page, click on the english pdf symbol for info

we've taken our daughters here twice. be sure to take some cut up apples, cabbage, carrots or most other non-messy vegetables because in most of the safari you can open the windows and the animals will come up and eat from your hand

16 Jan 2010
david
Downtown Aquarium - go to Science Museum instead

Hi - dont bother with the Aquarium its terrible - only 1 euro to get in but half the tanks are empty - recommend Science museum near to Nisida (just down the road from JFC) - park on the opposite side for 2 euro in a secure car park - 7 euro 50 for adults and 4 euro for kids over 3 - hope this helps cheers dave

16 Jan 2010
Christine
Thanks for the suggestions

Thank you so much for the suggestions. I have been to the Zoo Safari and had a great time but I was looking for more local stuff. I will definitely try out the Science Museum soon.

19 Jan 2010
Mike
Activities for Kids

Go to the Thrift Store and buy a copy of "Shopping on the Boot." It lists things to do with kids and even some GPS Coordinates to get there. These places are tried and true by local American Moms.

Good luck.