follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » People & Society » Looking for Playdates/stayhomemom groups
17 Dec 2009
Midnite
Looking for Playdates/stayhomemom groups

Hi Im a stay at home mom of a 2yr girl here at the support site. We are fairly new here, arrived in late october. Looking for others to get together and let our kids play and hopefully make some new friends. my number is 629-5933. Ciao! :)

midnite

18 Dec 2009
rachel
hii

My names Rachel, I have a two year old son zach and Would love get together he needs a new friend to play with since all of his are leaving soon. Mine too:( My number is 629 5962. when is a good time to call? He is geting over a chest cold right now. - rachel

19 Dec 2009
Brandy
Hello

Hi,

I too am a stay at home mom,I have a three year little girl. She would love to have another girl to play with. My name is Brandy my number is 629-5347,hopefully we can set a date and time to have a playdate.

19 Dec 2009
Brandy
Hello

I too am a stay at home mom, I have a 3 yr old little girl. We both would like to have another friend. Give Brandy a call at 629-5347 to set a playdate sometime.

20 Dec 2009
Sean
HI

i have a three yr old little girl and 5 yr old and third one on the way. I would love her to make some friend her age she spends way to much time with the 5 yr olds friends u can call me 629-5391

20 Jan 2010
Bethany
CALLING ALL PARENTS WITH SMALL CHILDREN!

(Hi, Midnite!) Many parents in the Naples military community would like to start a support group for parents of small children ranging from infancy through preschoolerhood. To make sure your needs are heard, such as activities, playgroups, town outings, mommy fitness, Moms Night Out, and more, you are invited to attend a community meeting to share ...your IDEAS and VOLUNTEERISM! WEDNESDAY, 3 Feb, 10-11:30am, Chapel Office Conference Room, S.S. FMI contact Bethany Sullivan at sully974@hotmail.com or 629-7387.

23 Jan 2010
Tim and Kristina
hi

I am a stay at home mom with a 17 month old little boy about to have another here soon in a few months i am currently on bedrest but as soon as i get off i would like to meet up and make friends and get to know people around here i have been here since june of 09.