follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Travel & Tourism » Great B&B in Rome
17 Nov 2009
M.
More than 100 messages post
Great B&B in Rome

Hello everyone ~

With the Thanksgiving weekend coming up, I just thought I'd share a great B&B I found in Rome. There are three apartments available, all of them in the same building. The penthouse is about 430 sf and has two balconies for a total of about 750 sf. It is on two levels: lower level ~ a double bed, kitchenette, a bathroom and a large balcony; upper level ~ small bedroom and another balcony. It can accomodate 4+1 people. The price is 90-100 euro per night.

The other apartments are on the first floor and are about 375 sf each. One has a small balcony and can accomodoate 4+1 people, while the other can accomodate 6 people. The price varies from 70 to 100 euro depending on the number of guests.

There are last minute offers available for all apartments.

All apartments feature:

~ Plasma tv

~ Home theater

~ Air conditioning

~ Free internet ADSL wi-fi

~ Washer

It is very close to St. Peter's and there is a large, free parking area right by it.

I have numerous pictures of these apartments, so, if you're interested, please, contact me and I will e-mail them to you.

For more information, please, contact them at info@rome-apartments.net

30 Nov 2009
gina
rome

Hi,

Could you email me the pictures of the apartment? Do you know if the have a website?

Thank you for the tip!

Gina

30 Nov 2009
M.
Rome

Sure! Give me your e-mail address and I will send them to you. :)

03 Dec 2009
M.
Gina

Hello there!

Since we can't post e-mail addresses here, please, call me at 334-968-7604 to give me your e-mail address, so that I can e-mail you the pictures of the B&B. Alternatively you could e-mail them directly and ask them to send you some pictures. :)

Take care!