follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » People & Society » Quality of Life
14 Nov 2009
Larry
User Banned
Quality of Life

How is it that the NEX supposedly is helping us out providing us billing for our ENEL ...

4 "pro-rated" bills upon arrival, then 3 months of credits after they received the first bill from ENEL. Then the normal bi-monthly pro-rated bill, a credit again, pro-rated ... and now an $800 bill??

I really believe they (the NEX) could do a better job of balancing out our bills.

1) Better judge of average usage

2) Continue billing vs no-pay months until 'catch-up' bills received from ENEL!

3) Better communication w/ customers ... apparently the meter reading process is different then when I set my account up, so I thought we were using much less than what we were reporting [why do we bother giving them usage every month, if it does nothing then get put blindly on our bill]

4) Provide copies of ENEL bill to customers when they are received (would have clued me in sooner our usage was more than what I was reading based on the literature provided).

Based on my experience w/ QOL and ENEL and I am GLAD I followed my gut & didn't get the TELECOM service with them!

COMMENTS, your experiences??

14 Nov 2009
Larry
User Banned
Another Suggestion

5) If they know summer usage is so much higher than the rest of the year ... why not run a "even-pay" program (or @ least offer the choice) where they balance your account once a year, vice everytime they recieve the ENEL bill. Depending on data they keep or are able to retrieve ... they could use average based on past usage of that residence, or an average based on house/family size ...