follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Off Topic » Computer repair
30 Apr 2013
Dickie
Computer repair

Do you know of anybody or place that offers computer repair. I have a Sony vaio laptop that's not working and a Mac desktop that needs a new hard disk any help would be appreciated. Thank you

27 Jun 2013
Mark
Re: Computer repair

HiYes i repair macs and Pc computers I'm currently located on the Lago Patria Base if you need to meet me.Let me knowRegards

08 Jul 2013
Danielle

Hello mark I work on lago as well and my vaio has completely went out. Can you take a look at it and see if there is any hope for it.

13 Aug 2013
rowena

I really need my computer repaired as well! I put it on 220v without changing it from 110v and it's burned out. Can you check it and replace the PSU? Thanks.

29 Aug 2013
michael

a brief description of your PC/MAC (anything from make and model of machine to operating system or anything known) will help in diagnosing the issue without a formal visit and help make a rough estimate of what it will cost in parts.  hit me back if you are interested.  ive been doing this since 1996 and work on EVERYTHING.  Data recovery is also possible if worst comes to worst (even if you know or think you deleted it).

02 Oct 2013
Mark

Hi again all,
I'm still here at Lago Patria...if you need my help on anything pc/mac related just drop me an email or call 3481818052.
Regards to all

05 Oct 2013
steven

I have a HP laptop that wont turn on past the boot screen. How much would this cost me to get fixed? Text me at 342-177-9112