follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Shops & Shopping » Tailor shop is looking for a seamstress/tailor
17 Jan 2013
Valentina
Tailor shop is looking for a seamstress/tailor

We are looking for a seamstress/ tailor for the tailor shop on support site for 3 days a week on mon-wed-fri from 10 to 6. An experience is required, if you have any questions about the job you can contact Valentina at the Tailor shop - dry cleaning store on support site! Phone nr is 0815027353

23 Jun 2013
Mark
Re: Tailor shop is looking for a seamstress/tailor

Hello~ a few of us at the school~ teachers/parents have been using this 40 year old Ukrainian  woman who lives in Aversa. She has a 1500 euro Necchi sewing machine at home,does lots of work,has her working permit and Italian soggiorno in order.
She also has a diploma from the school she attended for tailoring/sewing on her wall at home..
She likes to work at home but would be willing to work 2-3 days a week if it would be worth her while.
I am not sure how you get in contact with me on "all hands"but my phone # is 393 5126 999

24 Jun 2013
Mark
Re: Tailor shop is looking for a seamstress/tailor

Hello~ a few of us at the school~ teachers/parents have been using this 40 year old Ukrainian  woman who lives in Aversa. She has a Necchi sewing machine at home and has her Italian work permit and Italian soggiorno in order.
She also has a diploma from the school she attended for tailoring/sewing on her wall at home..
She likes to work at home but would be willing to work 2-3 days a week if it would be worth her while.
I am not sure how you get in contact with me on "all hands"but my phone # is 393 5126 999.