follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Home & Moving » Tommy the mover
12 Nov 2012
David
Tommy the mover

I normally don't do postings but I had to write this one. Tommy is fantastic!I received the best proposal and price. The move - Bacoli to Cuma - went very well. He arrived on time, very careful with my personal effects. Tommy speaks English very well - he grew up in New York.Tommy even set up my beds, installed my stove, frig, washer/dryer, and even arranged my furniture to where I wanted it. He was the low bidder and just did a great job! I could not be more pleased!

20 Nov 2012
Danielle
Re: Tommy the mover

David wrote:
I normally don't do postings but I had to write this one. Tommy is fantastic!I received the best proposal and price. The move - Bacoli to Cuma - went very well. He arrived on time, very careful with my personal effects. Tommy speaks English very well - he grew up in New York.Tommy even set up my beds, installed my stove, frig, washer/dryer, and even arranged my furniture to where I wanted it. He was the low bidder and just did a great job! I could not be more pleased!

DAVID I AM MOVING SOON AND WOULD LOVE IF YOU COULD GIVE ME HIS INFORMATION. THANKS.

08 Sep 2013
Peach

Don't need one right now, but for reference, what's Tommy's contact info - email, cell or landline phone.Is he Italian or American?Thank you.

15 Jun 2014
James

The site won't let me start a new topic so I have to use an existing one.  Could someone send me the contact information for Tommy or other good movers?  Also, does anyone have boxes that I can use?

23 Jun 2014
Michael

Hello James, if you go to the services & business icon on this site you will see all the info that you need in reference to Tommy.  He's a great guy, honest and has the best sense of humor!  Anyway, he provides superb moves at excellent prices, and also provides BQ services right to your back yard!  He's got grills, fryers, name it!  Michael S. Copson, Retired, USAF.