follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Sport & Recreation » Go karts in Aversa
16 Oct 2012
Jonathan
Go karts in Aversa

Hello I was just looking for some information on the Go kart place outside base if anyone has gone. Can't seem to track down a telephone number or any type of website for them. Looking for pricing information, hours of operation and maybe just hear how the place was in general for any of you that have gone before. Trying to take my eight year old for his birthday. Thanks in advance guys, Jonathan

18 Oct 2012
David
Re: Go karts in Aversa

Hello,I just went there with my family yesterday and i have been there 2 other times.  the price is 10 euro for 210 cc and 15 euro for 270 cc 270 cc is pretty fast and the track is huge.  Roberto, one of the guys that works there i think he part owns it, he speaks little english but they are really nice and alot of fun my daughter is 5 and they let her ride on my lap when we do the 270 cc so i imagine the 270 cc if you want you 8 year old would be able to ride alone.  i could have the number for you by the end of today but again very little english from roberto.  I recomend this place to any one. it was my birthday yesterday and thats where i went.lol