follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Home & Moving » Recommendations for housing search (on economy - w...
17 Sep 2012
Christina
Recommendations for housing search (on economy - we are retired military)

Hello everyone,We're considering a move to Naples in early 2013 and after scouring the forum posts here have seen a few references to housing agents that people had good experiences with (Tony Iardino and Antonio/Daniel, for example). I've found their sites and contact information, but haven't found anything for Melina and Ernesto, who are also highly spoken of. If anyone could supply their email, I'd be most appreciative.I know Naples a bit, but haven't lved there (I have spent lots of time in other parts of Italy, however, and am fluent in Italian). We've also got EU passports, so living there is not a problem.What I'm most interested in right now is some information on good areas to live (I'm thinking Vomero or Pozzuoli), what a good-sized villa (unfurnished, 2000+ sq. ft.) would go for, and any personal experiences from retirees (if there are any on this forum!).Many thanks in advance,Christina

18 Sep 2012
vale
Re: Recommendations for housing search (on economy - we are retired military)

hello cristine
 I wanted to invite you to ask our friends on fb vipsvilla to see all of my properties in naples. for any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on the number 3332818614 or by email  vipsvilla@gmail.com. valentine

20 Sep 2012
Christina
Re: Re: Recommendations for housing search (on economy - we are retired military)

Thanks, Valentina, I've seen the photos of the properties. What I need are DETAILS: square footage, monthly rental, etc. We are currently in Sri Lanka and need to start looking for suitable housing from here -- we cannot fly to Naples to look at properties in person at this point in time. Once we have narrowed down a list of suitable properties we can talk about seeing them in person.

Cheers,

Christina

valentina wrote:
hello cristine
 I wanted to invite you to ask our friends on fb vipsvilla to see all of my properties in naples. for any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on the number 3332818614 or by email  vipsvilla@gmail.com. valentine

18 Nov 2012
Lawanna
Re: Recommendations for housing search (on economy - we are retired military)

I have learned square footage is just a number here.  Most homes have the numbers but are set up in weird room formations.  The have homes here to fit almost anyone.  I live in a beautiful six bedroom home which houses a gym, man cave for husband 4 bedrooms for us and our 3 children 2 living areas and a large kitchen.  I looked at many houses with the ladies from Vips Villa and they listened to my needs and helped me find what I was looking for in my budget. If you look on the facebook page they have many photos and even a few videos that may be helpful.  My husband is army and we move all the time as you probally do and these ladies have truley helped us and our children acclimate here.