follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Home & Moving » Is Pozzuoli an ideal place to live?
23 Aug 2012
jonathen
Is Pozzuoli an ideal place to live?

Im moving there in Oct and ive seen a lot of places pop up there for rent and I think this place looks beautiful from the pics.  I would like to know if this place is a ideal place to live (drive to the SS or Capo? Crime? raising children? Trash and ECT?) any info on this place would be helpful since this is the location i have been looking at a lot.  Also if you have any other advice that will help 

18 Sep 2012
vale
Re: Is Pozzuoli an ideal place to live?

Hello Cris,
Pozzuoli and surronded areas are a biutiful place to live, very quiet but full of shops and things to do. i live there !I have also some housesto rent  in pozzuoli,f you want I can show you the area and  the houses over there. if you wanna see before these houses  asking friendship on facebook  to vipsvilla. ( vipsvilla@gmail.com)I you my number 3332818614. have a nice day ! valentina also leave

19 Sep 2012
Antonio

Ciao Jonathen!! Many americans choose Pozzuoli area; as you said it is 25 min from Capodichino Base, 35 min from the Support Site in Gricignano di Aversa, and 2 min from Carney Park. It is an ideal place to live because you will be close to the water, transportation, to the city of Naples. Also the tab water was tested many times by the Navy and it is very good. We had a trash problem years ago in all the region but it is now over. There is very low crime, in fact even for the Navy it is the safest area. If you have childrens there are a few bilingual schools  and there is a bus route for Support Site. Your rent ceiling is based on your rank-grade that you can check on the Us Navy site. Once you have found out your OHA, you need to know that it is very difficult to find a single house or an apartment of 4 bedrooms for less than 1700 euro. Therefore, try to bring overseas just what you really need; US Tv will not operate in Italy due to the fact that we have a PAL system, you might have to buy a multisystem. I look forward in meeting you on your arrival, meanwhile email at infoseaview@gmail.com with more details about your requirements.  Take look at the Naples episode on House Hunters International "Adventurous Couple in Naples" to see how we operate and see the area.Contact numbers: 3202308077  3389291001RegardsSEA VIEW REALTYDaniel & Antonio 

m moving there in Oct and ive seen a lot of places pop up there for rent and I think this place looks beautiful from the pics.  I would like to know if this place is a ideal place to live (drive to the SS or Capo? Crime? raising children? Trash and ECT?) any info on this place would be helpful since this is the location i have been looking at a lot.  Also if you have any other advice that will help 

17 Oct 2012
Giuseppe

hello, if you have already arrived in Naples and you think live near SS. I can show you many homes! maybe live near the bases can be very comfortable for your children!!!can you send pm in my phone cell. 3498199410 o mail avvgiuseppetessitore@alice.it