follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Off Topic » Good Mechanic
09 Aug 2012
Brent
Good Mechanic

Need to find a good wrench in the area (support site) that does good work and isnt going to charge me a arm and a leg.  I.E. pulling some BS like the autoshop on base thats 500$ for them to rig some crap.

17 Aug 2012
Eddie
Re: Good Mechanic

What kind of work are you looking for?

12 Sep 2012
Brent

full tune up, possibly new steering colum, small oil leak that i cant find 

15 Sep 2012
Eddie

If JFC is not too far for you I'd recommend Tony. Good honest guy. I usually do my own work but I've had to take my naples beeter to him twice because I didnt have time to do the work.

28 Sep 2012
AUTODISCOUNT

hello

If you need good meccanic in support site

call me

Ralph 3319866311

05 Oct 2012
Kory

I just used Ralph's yesterday and he was very honest and great.  The day before, I took my 2001 Fiat Stilo to the Autoport on SS for them to look at a broken belt which I thought was a timing belt and they wanted over $700.  I called Ralph up and he took one looked at it and insured me that it wasn't a timing belt that needed replace. He then took me to his cousin's Auto Shop, 5 min away from SS.  The mechanic took a look at it and tells me the timing belt was ok , but another smaller belt that needed replace.  The timing belt was just recently replaced.  He only charged me $50 euro to replaced the other two belts.  The car runs great.  I almost spend a fortune for something I didnt' need.  I highly recommended anyone to call Ralph and try him out.