follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Shops & Shopping » Vehicle Alignment
05 Aug 2012
Jay
Vehicle Alignment

Does anyone know a place that does alignment? I asked the Autoport, and they do not do alignments in house. They drive your car an hour away to get it done...nope. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

06 Aug 2012
Fey
Re: Vehicle Alignment

In Aversa at a reliiable auto shop called Allini.  You will get a warranty on the work they perform.  I get all my tire/alignment work done there.  From the train station in Aversa take the road going up to Viale Kennedy (main road in Aversa).  Make a left (pretty sure it is a left vice right turn) on Viale Kennedy and it is on your left a little ways down.  Anyway, here is the address and phone number.

17/19, vl. Kennedy - 81031 Aversa (CE)

tel: 081 8907184 - fax: 081 5037752

11 Aug 2012
EJ

Do they speak English there? I don't speak any Italian other than the standard "Gratzie, per favore, etc." But I do try with the help of Google translate and a dictionary. Those aren't of much help when it comes to the more technical things though.

17 Aug 2012
Eddie

Not sure if you still need this but the gentleman at JFC does a good job. He charged me 80 Euro for mine last month and balanced my tires too. When you drive in through the JFC gate just drive straight until you cant drive no more.

23 Aug 2012
Jay
Re: Re: Vehicle Alignment

Eddie wrote:
Not sure if you still need this but the gentleman at JFC does a good job. He charged me 80 Euro for mine last month and balanced my tires too. When you drive in through the JFC gate just drive straight until you cant drive no more.

thanks! Do you have a name or a contact number? I assume this is on base?