add post Forum Index » Health » Jiu Jitsu
09 Jul 2012
jonathen
Jiu Jitsu

Just seeing if anyone trains Jiu jitsu and where are the best places to go

12 Jul 2012
Nathan
Re: Jiu Jitsu

There is a class at the SS Fit Zone from 1530-1730 on MWF. It is $100/mo. I believe the instructor is on vacation for a few weeks starting next week.

16 Jul 2012
jonathen

Thanks ill check them out! 

23 Aug 2012
jonathen

Is it a good class?  lots of people? Gi, no gi, level of instructor and students thanks

27 Aug 2012
Lincoln

There is a judo class in Caserta. Currently one of the instructors in an American and was ranked top eight in the country.
There is some ground work, but not as much as there could be, though you get to do a lot of standing techniques.

15 Jan 2015
Jason

There is a new school in Caserta only 15-20 minutes away from the support site base. They specialize in Muay Thai but they will have Campania BJJ giving classes here soon as well as boxing and mma classes. Its called Muay Thai Nak Su Team Vitale Raffaele. The owner/instructor speaks English and has a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MuayThaiNakSuTeamVitale. Message Raffael Vitale on facebook for more information or you can message me my email is jaboggs3232@yahoo.com

26 Jan 2015
Rob

Does anyone know of a mma instructor, american, who could help my son ? He needs an American or brit since the Italian instructors dont teach full contact. He just won the campania region championship for his weight class (65 kilo) and is going for Italian championship, he needs an American/brit to get hom to the next step since it is a semi new sport in Italy. He is American, 19 years old. Thanks for any and all recommendations

03 Feb 2015
Lincoln
Judo class coming soon

A new judo class is starting this March at the Support Site, judo is a great base to have (Ronda Rousey, Hector Lombert, etc.)

04 Feb 2015
Lincoln
Judo class coming soon

A new judo class is starting this March at the Support Site, judo is a great base to have for MMA (Ronda Rousey, Hector Lombard, etc.)