follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Off Topic » Survey
29 Jun 2012
umberto
Survey

Imagine that in the area ( Aversa or Naples ) there is a restaurant that serves this menu :Buffalo Style chicken wings- Philly Steak and cheeseClam chowder - fried shrimp fried calamari -fried blooming onionEggplant parm italian sub - Meatball parm italian subNew York style pizza - Baked Mussel with spinachGarlic Knots spinach calzone - meat stromboliCeasar Salad - Italian antipasto salad all seved with our dressing Cold sub with turkey hamPastrami sub jewish's mother styleI can go on and on with this menuI this restaurant  they speak americantheyalso have  tv on with cnn -hbo etc Monday night football special .... remember Happy hour   ....   rememberWould you like to have such a restaurant in this areaA little bet of the USA it better than nothingWhat do you thinkplease reply

30 Jun 2012
umberto
Re: survey

I think the idea of having such a restaurant in this area it ' s great . A place where I can feel home, where I can find food as they have only in the States, friendly people that speak american, tv on in english. No one replies ? Why ? 

30 Jun 2012
Virginia
Re: Survey

If the idea is to have Americans customers, then the TV in English why not, now you might have Italians as well and a lots of them do not give a dime about learning English so they might not like the TV in English, but who knows...Also if you are willing to see Americans during Happy hours you want to be near where they are, i dont think you'll see people driving to Naples during Happy hours time...Again if you are targetting Americans this is going to be limited to Capo and SS, eventually few in JFC and a lots of people wants to experience different food while they are in Europe, especially since there are italian places that are very cheap and very good...Now the concept might be interested to italians who might want to try all those goodies you have on your menu, so you better focus on this population more than Americans, but this is my opinion...Also culturally Italians have all thoses courses and take hours to eat so you should adapt and have a menu with antipasti, first course, second course ect...And for the record there are few places where you can find american food, Campania mall has OLD WILD WEST for instance...But overall yeah this is a good idea, it requires some market analysis...Good luck

02 Jul 2012
umberto
Re: Re: survey

umberto wrote:
I think the idea of having such a restaurant in this area it ' s great . A place where I can feel home, where I can find food as they have only in the States, friendly people that speak american, tv on in english. No one replies ? Why ? 

where will you suggest to open this place : aversa - gricignano- licola- lago patria ?

02 Jul 2012
Chad

A Lago Patria Hard Rock?

06 Jul 2012
jennifer

I vote for Lago well one i live there. With JFC moving to the NATO recieving site there might be more Americans moving out this way. 

08 Jan 2013
Paul

Id go to a Hard Rock in Lago Patria

19 Jan 2013
Danielle

I would definitely go for a hard rock in lago! I'm excited just off of the question alone. I do not like Italian food or there hours an I feel like a true American eatery would be welcomed. Yes we are in a different country and we should try new cuisine but variety from seafood,pasta and chicken would be nice. I think it should be in lago because most if the people who want t by support site are family's that never leave support site to begin with but those of us who are single solders who are living on the economy and actually go out to eat very often should have it near. I honk it will bring something great to naples I visit all hard rocks ad collect glasses if I never wanted to come to naples I would just for a hardrockcafe.