follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Shops & Shopping » Shop, PAID...but NEVER Received!
21 May 2012
NicoleX
Shop, PAID...but NEVER Received!

On the 18 April 2011, I order a Mosaic with my Family Names on, at the NEX Gricignano,from Mrs Rosalia D'Ambrosio.I ask them if they send orders to USA and they insured me that they do,because they have customers overseas.So, I place my order, I paid in full the price & I also paid the Shipping Fees.Well, is been more than 1 Year now (21-May-2012) and still I haven't receive my Order!Mrs Rosalia (rodambra@libero.it) send me a message in 7 August 2011 telling me that she will send the Mosaic her self........ BUT still NOTHING CAME on the mail... Not even an apology!Also, she stoped answear my e-mails and I don't have any other contact from her.I don't know what to do... or whom to contact....Just a horrible shopping experience that cost me $2,000 approx...!!!!!!!NEVER TRUST AN ITALIAN ..... YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.... and YOUR FAITH TO GOOD PEOPLE!If anyone can help me, please contact me!My e-mail is: lito2005usa@hotmail.comThank you!Lito X Hufford

21 May 2012
David
More than 50 messages post
Re: Shop, PAID...but NEVER Received!

Sounds like you have had a terrible experience.  There are plenty of people that surf this site that are native speakers and/or are married with Italians.  I am sure there are people here that could help, but alas will not.  Your bigoted generalization of Italians more than likely will turn those off that could probably help.  I wonder why she stopped responding to emails?  Good Luck!

21 May 2012
Jon & Kate

I suggest contacting the NEX manager.  They may be able to help you.

12 Jun 2012
MariJai

This post is a scam...don't email her

25 Jul 2012
NicoleX

MariJi, I'm NOT A SCAM...!!!I'm a Real Person and everyone on base knows me,cause I used to work at the NEX.Maybe you are a Scam... and very Rude!