follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Sport & Recreation » Band-drummer for hire
16 May 2012
Jeff
Band-drummer for hire

Hi. Im am new to Naples. I am pretty much looking for a band the needs or wants a drummer or just to jam with. I am pretty good. Still waiting on my set from the the States But if anyone is looking, let me know.

29 Jan 2013
Dan
Re: Band-drummer for hire

Hey Jeff, my name is Dan Lizzul and I'm an American-Italian songwriter/musician.  I usually travel around from New York to Italy and sometimes California.  Since I was 12 I've always been writing songs and today I find myself singing and playing guitar.  About three years ago I had a small band but unfortunatley we split up due to the members leaving for the U.S. and going to college.  I'm 20 years old.  We've played at some talent shows on Support Site and a couple of venues downtown Naples, such as Upstroke.  It's been two months now that I've been trying to form a new band, and it's gone better than I expected, the only the person we're missing is a drummer.  This is the reason I'm contacting you!  I've signed up for a festival called Emergenza Festival, and we've got a gig for the 24th of Febuary downtown Naples.  I would love for you to try out for the band and hopefully see if we can arrange a few things. We play originals and covers.  I'm inspired by the 70's, everything from Jimi Hendrix, the Doors, Led Zeppelin, all the way to Muse, Radiohead, Black Keys, Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Bon Iver...
Thanks, i KNOW YOUR POST IS FROM May 2012, hopefully you're still looking for someone. Best regards, 
Dan Lizzul 

30 Jan 2013
Josh
Re: Band-drummer for hire

Ciao Jeff.  If you're interested, every Thursday there is an open jam at Stappo wine bar in Monte di Procida.  There's usually a good crowd, from guitar, bass, trumpet, drums, voice, etc... and most importantly, good wine.