follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Sport & Recreation » Magic the Gathering.
10 May 2012
Joe
Magic the Gathering.

Just curious if anyone plays either Magic the Gathering or maybe Pathfinder RPGs? Let me know.

12 May 2012
Lisa
Re: Magic the Gathering.

My 13-year old son does. He's finding it difficult to meet other players, though.

14 May 2012
Joe

Same Problem I am having. Trying to get a group together for Magic, but so far nothing.

02 Aug 2013
Matthew

I play MTG and i know of a 3 others that i work with who also play.

23 Aug 2013
Jacob

I also play MTG. I just arrived here a couple weeks ago, so I won't have my HHGs until around the middle of Sept. After that, I would love to get a group together to play.

12 Sep 2013
cyrille

im playing MTG and RPGs , id like to find some other people to play......im working on Lago Patria NATO Base, how could we meet all ?

30 Sep 2013
cyrille

So guys ?????core set 2014 up at the Gricignano Nex !!!!!!Lets have some play.

26 Oct 2013
Jacob

If anyone would like to get a group going, I have room at my house to host some MTG. We could do any format or play style. Shoot me a text if you're interested, and we can work out the details. 331-234-3934

26 Oct 2013
Jacob

If anyone would like to get a group going, I have room at my house to host some MTG. We could do any format or play style. Shoot me a text if you're interested, and we can work out the details. 331-234-3934I live near Support Site.

30 Oct 2013
cyrille

Hey Jacob, i called you yesterday...call me back plz : 335 848 4002

06 Sep 2014
Jacob

I play Magic: The Gathering and would like to find others that play. I would like to get a group going at least one night a week. We could play any format or style. I have the space in my house and space for parking within my fence. I live about 10 minutes from Support Site (Sant'Arpino). If you are interested, please let me know. You can message me at 331-234-3934.

05 Oct 2014
Daniel

Started a group on Facebook to get folks together. Search for Naples Italy Magic The Gathering Players

26 Dec 2014
Daniel

Looking to start the new year right by getting together local folks who enjoy playing this game. Made a group on Facebook called Naples Italy Magic The Gathering Players. Join up and tell your friends! 

27 Dec 2014
Nick

Hey, 
I tried looking for the group on Facebook, but I couldn't find it. I'm just picking the game back up and would enjoy having people to play with.

04 Jan 2015
Daniel
Re: Re: Magic the Gathering.

Nick wrote:
Hey, 
I tried looking for the group on Facebook, but I couldn't find it. I'm just picking the game back up and would enjoy having people to play with.

Nick, what is your cell or contact on facebook and I will get a hold of you!

13 Apr 2015
cyrille

just applied in FB group !