follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Off Topic » Pictures from the Navy Birthday Ball??
07 Dec 2011
Brandi
Pictures from the Navy Birthday Ball??

I am wondering if anyone else ordered pictures from the Photographer at the Navy's Birthday Ball back in October and still havent't recieved them. We finally got 1 picture last week, but when we asked about the package we paid for we didn't get a response. Any ideas on how to contact the photographer?

10 Dec 2011
robert
Re: Pictures from the Navy Birthday Ball??

I belive that the person who did that event was reene williams. you can look her up on the web. also you can put in a ice survey.

10 Dec 2011
MS

I think before anyone files an Ice Report, maybe you should be sure who you are filing the report of. Renee was simply the photographer...who then gave all photos to the ball committee member, Coey Sipes I believe, who was to hand them out to each command. Might want to check with your command directly and then try to the committee member before filing a report. There has been a lot of drama and finger pointing towards Renee that she has not given anyone their pictures, when in reality, she did exactly as she agreed to and somewhere between the committee and the commands there has been a loss of ownership as to how this problem came about and Renee has been getting all the slack for this. Hate to have a false Ice Report filed over a miscommunication or wrong information...

25 Dec 2011
Renee

This is Renee, the photogrpaher. All photos were taken, edited, uploaded, photoshopped, reuploaded, sorted,ordered, shipped, arrived, sorted with order forms, packaged individually, and handed off to Coey Sipes at the begining of December. Please contact her to receive your photos. 

28 Dec 2011
Brandi

Hi, I just wanted to find out more info about the pictures, I dont think filing a ICE report or complaint will solve this dilemma and only cause more, damaging other peoples reputations is not what needs to be done.  The picture we did recieve was very nice by the way Renee.  I do have one more question though, how would one find this Coey Sipes to ask about the packages? Does she work at the hospital or on the SS somewhere?

28 Dec 2011
CJ

All the pictures that we had have been picked up except for 2, one individual picture, (LCDR supply corp and one package, the package is a LN2 I believe, I sent out a PAO note describing what the people were wearing and to contact me via email to coordinate a pickup. No one has sent me an email. If one of these is your picture I would gladly arrange a way for you to pick them up.

29 Dec 2011
Renee

Coey Sipes is on facebook. I contact her usually that way!!! I am glad you like you picture, and sorry that Robert feels an ICE survey is in need. Unfortunatly, I will no longer be doing ANY Balls or Formal events in my remaining year and a half here in Naples. I also am not military, so as far as an ICE survey, not sure it would efect me. If you still can not reach Coey, please email me at rwill98221@yahoo.com 

30 Dec 2011
Brandi

My husband is an HM2 and I was wearing a maroon one shoulder dress. If that is the package you have then it is us, you can email me at brhrrs1@gmail.com.  Thanks again.