follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Sport & Recreation » Anybody into Airsoft
06 Dec 2011
Chad
Anybody into Airsoft

I have played paintball for awhile but want to get into scenario Airsoft. Anybody else interested?

19 Jan 2012
KEVIN
Re: Anybody into Airsoft

anything come out of this? Have about 4 guys interested now and maybe 5 or 6 more if it gets bigger .

24 Jan 2012
Tina

I am not into airsoft, but I play a lot of paintball.  I was looking into trying to form a team this summer for tournament play.  Does anyone here play?  

02 Mar 2012
Jacob

I just moved here, I need to play some paintball. My gear is collecting dust. Where to play and when?

14 Mar 2012
Chad

Now that its warming up, we are starting to go again. I have 11 airsoft guns that I am willing to rent for the day. I will be trying to go at least once a month. We usually go just south up in the mountains about 45 mins away. If interested join our facebook page, we try to coordinate events there. Join Naples Off-Road, Camping, Airsoft  

18 Mar 2012
jimmy

Tina & Jacob,Count me in if you guys want to form a team..

06 Nov 2013
Chad

I am going to resurrect this post. Originally was looking to start a club with military and local nationals, me and a few Italians have created a club that is growing larger each month. We have been established for almost a year now and have 20 active members. We participate in everything from local games, to national recognized tournaments around Italy. Our team is known and respected in the Campania region as. We have a local area that we play/train with other teams. We have access to wooded or CQB style areas with night and day military simulation to just fun games. We would like to create a larger active base due to some tournaments requiring larger teams. If interested please contact me, if you would like to just come play or try airsoft contact me.

01 Jan 2014
Lisa

My son is 15 and is curious to know of any Airsoft groups his age. Please give any input.

03 Feb 2015
Erin

I would definitely be interested in getting involved again. I used to play large scenario woods up around lake Wohlford in the San Diego area. My gear has been collecting dust out here.