follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Sport & Recreation » Ice Hockey.
12 Nov 2011
ryan
Ice Hockey.

Hello, 

I am transfering in Jan to Naples, trying to see if anyone knows of adult hockey in the area. Any information would be much appreciated.

R-

19 Jan 2012
KEVIN
Re: Ice Hockey.

Hey there sorry to bring bad news but southern Italy has failed to ralize the greatness of hockey. This was the firs question I asked when i PCS'ed . If you want to try and get a roller league together let me know id be interested in helping

15 Mar 2013
Travis

Hey guys, I know this is an old post but there iss roller hockey in naples.  When I was stationed at agnano from 03-05 we would scrimmage against the locals at a rink in fuorigrotta.  These guys are the same team that travels around italy and play in a national league.  Also, when I was staioned in Sig, we had an "american team" that would play against the catania flames who played in the same league.  I still know the coaches and players in sig(american and italians) who would like to ocassionally scrimmage if anybody is willing to travel.  I dont know if it's still there, but carney park used to have an old tennis court with some hockey nets that we would play at.  As far as ice hockey, there was a rink in roccasora that had public hockey when I was stationed there. Everyone usually just car pooled up.  Anyways, hopefully this helps. Glad I found this post.  Ill be back in naples for another 3yrs this september and would like to try and organize some adult/youth roller hockey if anyone is interested.Cheers,TravisTpavoni5@gmail.com401-487-2154

20 Mar 2013
Fey

There is an ice rink across from the Jambo supermarket in Trentola, about a 10 minute drive from the Support Site.  Don't know anything about it but it's worth a look if you are interested.  You just might find they have teams etc....Good luck.

11 Jan 2014
Cameron

Is anyone looking to p,ay ice hockey?

I am Canadian and we are running a team to go to a tournament in Germany and are looking for players.

Anyone interested?

03 Mar 2014
stuart

Hey GuysI'm currently based out in Naples and looking to get back into roller hockey. Travis, I tried to contact you on your email address you provided, but I got mailer daemon back. I don't suppose anyone knows if there is currently a roller hockey team or a group of friends that play roller hockey out here at the moment?I'm from the UK, and used to play (a fair few years ago), but I'd love to get back into it. Anyway, maybe drop me an email schriscoli@googlemail.com if you have some information for me. 
Thanks in advance
Stu

10 Mar 2014
anthony

I'm looking to get some hockey in too. Please let me know if we have enough. Also, i have no problem ordering some goalie gear and getting between the pipes. Let me know. Name is Tony. 629-5452

14 Mar 2014
Travis

Gents,Sorry it took a while to repond, haven't monitored this website in a while.  There is a good group of guys here that I played in an ice tournament with in Garmisch last month.  As of lately, I have just been taking my son out to the tennis courts at SS and shooting around a bit.  My net is PVC and can only sustain street hockey balls.  If anyone is interested,  I can see if some of the Canadian guys are interested in getting together and taking over a tennis court at SS or at Carney one of these upcoming Saturdays.  Can't promise much other than shooting around with a few beers and maybe a BBQ.Cheers.

04 Feb 2015
Cameron

Further to what Travis mentioned, we are going again this year and are looking for 1 good quality player.Anyone interested hit me up at tencentkilla@yahoo.caCam