follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Education » Looking for Italian Schools near Licola--we live r...
11 Nov 2011
Nikki
Looking for Italian Schools near Licola--we live right behind Magic World off the SS7

Need your help finding a school for my 3 and 5 year old boys. We really want them to learn italian while we are here. Please post if you know of any schools with websites and phones numbers. Thank you for all of your help. I've been here since sept. with no luck!!

Sincerely,

Nikki Haskins

12 Nov 2011
Jose
Re: Looking for Italian Schools near Licola--we live right behind Magic World off the SS7

Nikki: my suggestion would be the Montessori school at the JFC base. While classes are in English, the majority of the students are Italian. They also provide Italian lessons for an additional cost. Our 6-year old daughter has been in this school since our arrival in February 2009. She has learned all her Italian by attending this school and playing with the kids around our neighborhood (no American or NATO people in our neck of the woods).Link to school's website: http://tempuri.org/tempuri.html

05 May 2012
Lindsey
Re: Looking for Italian Schools near Licola--we live right behind Magic World off the SS7

We are moving to the same area !! We should exchange info !

06 May 2012
Rob

correct link to Montessori school at JFC is www.aischoolnaples.com  the other lonk is a couple of years old.

24 May 2012
giorgia

If you are looking for a school where you or your children can spend just a few hours a week and learn Italian with an italian mother language teacher , at Carney Park has just opened  a hobby hut covering different activities , including ceramic, photography ,latin dance and italian language for adults and children.let me know or contact Carney Park Administration office

12 Jun 2012
Emily

I second exchanging info! Lindsey, I think you are the person who came in around the same time as me and we moved in around the same time (through the same realtor) We have to exchange info :) Emily