follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Animals and Pets » Dog Tags (for actual dogs!) On Base
02 Sep 2011
Kathryn
Dog Tags (for actual dogs!) On Base

I'm new to the puppy owning world and I'm trying to figure out where I can get a tag made with my puppies name and our address on it. Does any one know? On base would be best of course, but I can go out in town too. In addition, does anyone know any good pet stores out in town? Thanks in advance for the info :) 

03 Sep 2011
Jaime
Re: Dog Tags (for actual dogs!) On Base

We did our tags online. I don't remember the website but I'm sure we googled it and picked the first link that popped up.  I've had a few done on my trips back to the states.  Maybe a family member or friend can have one made at a large pet store and send it to you.  There is a "dog tag" vending machine in the Campania mall in front of the Carrefour by the gelato stand.  I don't know if it has small tags.

Congrats on your dog.

JG

04 Sep 2011
Kathryn

Thanks for the info Jamie! I've heard from a couple people that doing them online is the best option, so I think we'll go that route. 

06 Sep 2011
JASON

I went online for all my puppies needs. Petsmart and there is another company that would ship over here. But I bought the toys, food, bedding, leashs and everything through them if I didnt like the selection at the NEX. They have a good selection for being overseas but if you want to look at prices and options, your best bet is petsmart or another big pet company.