follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Off Topic » Place for piercing?
19 Aug 2011
C
Place for piercing?

Want to get my baby girl's ears pierced...any suggestions on CLEAN places??

19 Aug 2011
David
More than 50 messages post
Re: Place for piercing?

There are two solutions here:

1. You can go to a pharmacy and have them do it.  Not all pharmacies do it though, and it is more expensive, but sterile.

2.  You can go to a mall like Campania or Volcano Buono and find a jewelry place there and they will do it.  They will sterilize everthing infront of you.

let us know what you decide.

19 Aug 2011
C

Oh I didn't know the jewerly stores at the malls did it. Ok I will check tomorrow. Thanks!

22 Aug 2011
Mrs. James

Do they do belly button piercings? Or any other type?

23 Aug 2011
David

Outside of the ear and nose piercings I couldn't tell you.

10 Sep 2011
Latisa

We had our little girls ear pierced at Volcano mall at 4 months and they gave us a hard time about it.  Wanted her to be 1 yrs old.  But they did it anyway.  About a month later we went back to the same place with friend of ours for her daughter (4 months also) and they fussed even more but did it anyway.  But stated not to bring anyone else back unless they are over 1 yrs old.  Maybe it would be good if you speak Italian.   Good Luck

10 Sep 2011
David

I speak Italian and of course it helps.  I say to the worker, "either you want my money or you don't, its not like your doing me a favor because I'm paying."  It usually works wonders.

12 Sep 2011
Kathy

I was told by several Italians that under age 6 you need to provide immunization records and if under age 2 you need a note from dr. stating the child is on an antibiotic. I was also told that by a local pharmacist so that may be why the people at the mall gave you a hard time about the 1 yr old. Rules certainly arent things that most go by around here ;) but just a heads up in case someone mentions it.