follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Home & Moving » Need moving boxes
24 Jul 2011
Janette
Need moving boxes

Getting ready to move and looking for boxes.  If you have some please let me know.

25 Jul 2011
Chris
Re: Need moving boxes

I have quite a few boxes in my basement that are from our PCS move here along with alot of the brown paper the moving companies use as well. I live in Licola and will not be making a trip out to S.S. until Wednesday. Great shape and at the best price, FREE. If interested let me know. Cell is 342-886-4134 work is 626-3711. Name is Chris.

26 Jul 2011
Thomas

I just helped a friend move into a place down in Monte di Procida- if that is near you let me know and I'll get you connected.  They will have a bunch of boxes in the next week. 

27 Jul 2011
Janette

Unfortunately I do no have a way to get out to either one of you.  Thank you so much anyways.  If there is anyone on base with boxes or a way to get the boxes on base then that would be great! Thanks again you guys!!

27 Jul 2011
mary

What area are you in???  I have a friend who just moved and has a lot of boxes.  Maybe someone going your way can bring them. 

27 Jul 2011
Janette

I live on Support Site but my hubby works at Capo.  I would appreciate anything!  Our family is expanding and we need to move ourself! :)

27 Jul 2011
mary

Can you give me your #, we are on support site as well.