follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Shops & Shopping » Gino's in Lago Patria
20 Jul 2011
Jonathan
Gino's in Lago Patria

My husband and I are looking to buy a vehicle from Gino's in Lago Patria. Has anyone had any kind of experiences with this car dealer? Good or bad? Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!

20 Jul 2011
Cristina
Re: Gino's in Lago Patria

My husband bought a car from him about a year ago (a BMW). He did not have any problem and found Gino helpful when he went back to ask for some extra assistance with car parts. He thinks he is a decent person.

21 Jul 2011
mike

I have bought three cars from Gino.  He will not take advantage of you. His cars are excellent and he stands behind his warranty.  He also services cars and does a fantastic job.  He will even find you a specific car you are looking for.

22 Jul 2011
Linda

We got our car from him last year and it has been a good experience.  Helpful, will fix any problems,  good car.

27 Jul 2011
L.C.

Hello There

I have purchased 3 BMW's from Gino, and any problem that happen within the 6 month warranty were taken care of no charge to me.  The only things that were ever wrong were small little items.  The last car I bought from Gino was a 1999 BMW 323, man this thing is 12 yrs old but looks like a 2005 model.  I noticed the car had a little oil leak, I told Gino and it was fixed in  2 days.  Talked with the BMW dealer and this car is known to have this problem with cars over 10 years old, this would have cost me 490 Euro to get this fixed, it cost me nothing.  A good man with values and honest.  If  I needed another car I would go to him time and time again, and send any of my friends to him.  

16 Jun 2013
Mark

I have had a great relationship with Gino for well over a decade now, and I can recommend him without hesitation.
I’ve only purchased one car from Gino, an excellent 1993 Saab 9000 that I bought when I first got here in 2001.  The car was like new when I bought it and never gave me a bit of trouble mechanically in the four years that we had it.  There were a few times when I needed some body work done and once when I needed to have window replaced after a break-in, and each time the work was done quickly and expertly.
One of the best things about dealing with Gino is that he understands the value of service-after-the-sale. His cars are warranted for six months (although from what I’ve seen they are so well prepped that you shouldn’t have problems) and he provides excellent mechanical and body work.  Although I’ve only purchased one car from him, he’s taken care of three others that we’ve had and every time I’ve needed something done, it’s always been done quickly, affordably, and most importantly, it was done right.  As if that’s not enough, whenever I’ve been stuck somewhere anywhere in Naples, he’s been able to get help to me, whether I needed a tow or just someone to jump-start a battery or change a tire when I didn’t have a good spare.
Honest and professional, Gino and his brother Lorenzo are head-and-shoulders above the rest of the competition.

24 Jul 2013
Dan

I just bought a car from Gino today.  He speaks excellent english, is very friendly, and definitely a salesman.  He will tell you he is very honest, and I think he has to be seing as how he works with so many Americans, if we aren't sharing information on here, it's FB or something else.  I had an excellent experience, I drove 3 cars, all were very fairly priced (much better than Patrick's).  He took me out for lunch and also bought me coffee.  The process was very painless, and in one day he had installed a CD player, handled the paperwork, washed the car, and I drove it off.  5 star experience.

26 Aug 2013
Joe

If you are in the market for a car, you are doing yourself a disservice by not at least contacting Gino and see what he has to offer.  if you dont know your way around yet, i'm sure he would pick you up, ive seen him do this for others a few times.Quality Cars, reliable dealer and always there when you need help, to include if you have an accident and need a tow and any repairs.Gino is definitely the one to deal with.  He stands behind his cars just as the other posts have indicated, I have had nothing but great service and support from Gino and his brother Lorenzo (who works the repairs side of the shop).  They not only take care of what you buy from them, but will fix any other cars you have issues with for a more than fair price.You feel taken care of regarding your auto issues from the time you star working with Gino and Lorenzo.to contact Gino: 338-218-8648 or email at gino.cip1966@libero.it

25 Sep 2013
Eric

I just bought a like-new Fiat from Gino last week.  He took care of the entire transfer and met me with all necessary paperwork on my timetable.  Buying a used car in this area from a dealer had been made out to be a real pain.  Thanks to Gino the entire process was relatively pain free.  I would do it again if the need ever arose.

15 Mar 2014
Michael

GINO IS THE MAN. He has been fair, honest and is a kind soul. He is the best of what the genuine Italian culture is all about.
We were looking for our primary Italian vehicle as we had decided to keep our BMW 550i in storage back in San Diego. In speaking with several people on the base during our first week, the name "Gino" had continued to come up with several GLOWING reviews. Words like kind, understading, dependable and honest came up. Being the cynical man that I am I rolled my eyes and said, "Sure he is...he's a salesman. I have a brother-in-law that sells cars back on the Mile of Cars in National City, CA. I know ALL ABOUT car salesmen.
Well, after thinking about it for a while I decided to give Gino my first shot. This was despite the fact that at least two other salesmen had BMW's listed for sale on NAH. I have owned two of them, and love Bimmers. I called him and spoke to him about what I wanted in a car, and asked him if he had any BMW's. He appologized and said, "No, but I have some very nice Alfa Romeos and a few Japanese models here".
He met me at the gate and took me out to his lot in Lago Patria. We test-drove three cars that afternoon and he showed me the three shops where his mechanics do their work. Once we selected the car that we wanted, he prepared ALL the paperwork and walked me through the steps to properly register it on base and with the Italian govt. So much so, that the clerk at CMVRO said, "Wow. All your paperwork is here and ready to go! Who did you buy from?" I told her that I bought from Gino. She responded, "Well, that's why. He's always on the ball." She also asked me what I paid for the car, I told her - and she also stated, "Man. That's a deal even for HIM!"
He strikes me as a man who simply "Gets it". He obviously knows that he's making money off of the Americans here at Support Site/Capo...but he does it with class, honesty and a sincere heart. He actually sold me on a car that was a little more expensive than what I was wanting to pay...but it made sense to me and my wife to go with a better quality car. His cars are not only nice looking, but they're NICE RUNNING. The one year warranty is in writing, and you can't get any better than the word of other American servicemembers, DOD civilians and their families.
He owns his own towing service, mechanic shops and stands by his work. He changed a bulb/lamp issue that I was having FOR FREE. Most dealerships would say, "Hey, that's a bulb. It burnt out...your problem." NOT GINO. Give him a chance, he won't let you down.

Sincerely,
Michael S.HM1(FMF/SCW), USN, Ret."Through the gates of Hell for a wounded Marine"

27 Mar 2014
Rob

I bought a car from Gino over 2 years ago, The car was priced correctly and I have not had to have any work done on it besides OIL change/Tuneup. Car is still running great today. I have called Gino for some info on the car and after 2 years he still remembers what he sold me. I had a problem where I disconnected the battery and the code on the radio reset, I called Gino and he immediately sent me to the stereo shop in Lago where I believe is his brother, his brother reset the radio code. Remember this was my fault since Gino did give me the code when I bought it I just misplaced it. He did not charge me anything and actually seemed offended when I asked how much ! So my experience is that he has always been friendly, never tried to push a car on me, and he actually seems to car about his buyers. I would definately buy another car from him.

28 Mar 2014
Michael

*** GINO WAS IN A HORRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT ON THURSDAY 3/27/14 ***
Thankfully he is ok, I just met with him this afternoon (Friday 3/28/14) and all he has are some scratches to his forehead...Thank GOD. He would like to apologize to anyone who was trying to call him or SMS/Text him yesterday.
Apparently after the ambulance picked him up and took him to the hospital for observation...some DIRTBAG stole his phone from the wreckage. He's got a new phone with the SAME NUMBER...but he's lost ALL HIS CONTACTS. Please give him a call, he WILL PICK UP TODAY.
Here's wishing him well, and prayers for his safety and quick recovery. "GUARIRE PRESTO, GINO!"

Sincerely,
Michael S.Loyal customer and friend.

02 Jul 2014
Gregory

I bought an Alpha Romeo 159 from Gino back in January 2014.  in the past six months the car has run like a dream.  I have not had any mechanical issues and I could not be any happier with the car I bought.  Gino sold the car at a reasonable price and helped me to get the vehicle registered, making the process fast and easy.  The experience of buying a car through Gino was relaxing as well.  Not only did he show me cars from his lot, but cars from other dealer's lots giving a vast price range.  He was also very upfront with the pros and cons about each car and limitations of his selections as well as all of the cars he showed me.  Talking to the folks at CMVRO, they all new Gino by name and one of them said that even she had bought a car from Gino.  I go back to the shop from time to time to get stereo equipment from his brother and he still remembers me by name.  I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a car for their tour in Naples.  I plan to get another Alpha Romeo 159 at the end of my tour to ship home, and I will be planning to buy it through Gino! 

11 Jul 2014
Kevin

My wife and I both bought cars at Gino's. We are very happy, he has bent over backwards fixing any problems that have come up. He was also very helpful with the registration process.Kevin

20 Sep 2014
John

So where excatly is Gino's located in Lago Patria? im staying in a hotel over in front of pizza place called ernys an ribots

23 Sep 2014
James

Gino has been great and in my opinion is #1.  He will not only get you a good, reliable car but will go out of his way to help you through the AFI process.  He knows it like the back of his hand. He also offers great service to your car whether it's routine tune ups, oil changes, tires and even audio upgrades. When it comes to cars, Gino does it all. - James Carter

27 Sep 2014
morgan

My husband and I arrived in Naples in July and immediatly started our car search. Gino came highly reccomended and we understand why! He was wonderful in the car buying process, he was able to find us a great car within our budget.  He is never further than a phone call away or a stop by his shop if you have any issues or concerns. While we were looking he came to pick us up at Support Site not once, but twice. He is overall a great guy and wonderful to do business with. 

20 Oct 2014
Daniel

Gino is the best! He will take care of all the details for registering your car on base. The folks in the CMVRO know him by name. You don't have to go anywhere else for a good deal. His cars are in great condition. Highly reccommended! 

28 Oct 2014
Matt

Go with Gino. I bought two cars from Gino for my tour here, and they have worked out beautifully. His vehicles are clean and reliable. Gino himself is a very friendly and professional car salesman. He offered to pick us up and tour the lot when we first arrived. He knows the CMVRO process inside and out, so registering the vehicle was very easy. I can't say enough about the man's character and integrity. His price is honest and fair, especially when you consider the condition of the vehicles (better than any other dealer I looked at). The whole buying experience was fast and painless. If you are new to the area or want a better vehicle, I highly recommend Gino.

06 Jan 2015
Andrew

I bought a car from Gino this summer and it has turned out well.  I came in late July, and most everything had been picked through.  We were getting into August and all of the other Italians were going on vacation.  Not Gino.  I wanted diesel automatic, which is about as easy as finding a unicorn in this country.  He had two to choose from.  He's as helpful as the other posts say.  I drove off the lot with his plates, and he came to support site with the title paperwork a few days later to finalize the deal.  He was extremely helpful.  His mechanics are very professional as well.  I did have a problem with the car (it's a 2005) about a month ago, when the window motor linkage failed.  It's the kind of thing that goes bad in an older car.  I told him what the problem was, and he told me to come in on Saturday and they would have the part.  I thought, "Yeah, right.  They'll order the part and it will be another month"  I came in, and the guys had the part and fixed it in about 30 minutes.  My time is valuable to me, and he acted like it was valuable to him as well.  It wasn't covered in the warranty, but he made that clear before I bought the car that his warranty only covered the drive train.  All in all, I thought he was very fair and very helpful.

14 May 2015
Jim

I recently purchased a car from Gino and wanted to express my satisfaction to everyone that Gino is the real deal!  Speaks perfect English and honestly seeks to find the perfect car for you.  He had a large selection and after driving a number of models, selected a beautiful low mileage 2009 Alfa Romeo 147.  He also stands behind the vehicles he sells – I had a small problem, took it back to him and his service department took care of it promptly.  He has a large service department and from the looks of his service department, it looks like they can handle any job!  Without reservation, I can recommend Gino!

08 Jun 2015
William

Best car dealer I've ever done business with! I just purchased a clean, low mileage, 06 Alfa Romero 147 from him not too long ago. I thought it was going to be a bit of a hassle since it was my first experience buying a car from off base but he walked me through everything and made it a quick painless process. My vehicle glides like a dream on the highway and I've had absolutely ZERO problems ever since I've had it. Very friendly person, and also provides low cost car maintenance. Quality and hospitality is guaranteed! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! 

22 Jun 2015
David

Gino has been awesome to my family and me.  He is honest, and just an all around good guy.  We intially went to him to buy a car, and he became a friend.  Gino beat Patrick's prices by a landslide, and had better cars.  The entire process was very easy, and he bent over backwards to accomodate our schedule.  We have thoroughly enjoyed the car we purchased, and have had no issues.  In fact, I have had the car we brought from the States in his shop multiple times, while only having normal maintenance done to our Italian car.  In addition to selling a quality product, he is always willing to help when in need.  He saved us hundreds by sending his tow associate to pick us up (and our US 4Runner) from the Amalfi Coast.  You will not be disappointed by your car, his service, or any addition needs you may have after the purchase.  Thanks Gino!

04 Jul 2015
J

Gino has been helpful not only with my first euro car and its maintenance and repair, but also with my US spec Rav 4. Also, I used his towing services and it was on spot and well-priced. 
Highly recommended! 

01 Aug 2015
Rob

Gino is great!  We had a problem with our clutch and a couple of other minor issues.  He replaced the clutch and was truthful throughout the process.  He also fixed a couple of sensors which he saw were starting to fail at no cost.  The car was ready on time and when he said it would be!  Highly recommend and yes, it's worth the drive out to Lago!

09 Aug 2015
Jeff

I bought a Fiat from Gino a little over a month ago and I love the car!  Gino threw in a good number of extras without me even asking for any of them.  I hear nothing but great things about him before PCS'ing here and I have to say, they were all confirmed and then some.  I would highly recommend seeing Gino before going anywhere else.  Buying from the lemon lot leaves you without any support after the seller leaves.  Gino is there for you throughout your time here!

01 Sep 2015
morgan

Gino is the guy to go to if you need to buy a car in Naples. My husband and I just bought our second car from him. We have known Gino for over a year now and any time we have needed him he has been just a phone call away. He has taken good care of us and our cars! Very trustworthy. You will receive a good car from him and a great, reliable contact to have during your time in Naples!

17 Nov 2015
Alex

I've known Geno a year now and has been there through all of my car troubles. Anything you need done to your car he can take care of. Towing, Glass, Mechanical He does it all! Highly recommend you go to him first. Good pricing as well. 

21 Nov 2015
Christian

I was looking for a car and shopped different dealers. I read the reviews of Gino's Auto in Lago Patria and checked it out for myself. Bottom line up front is I bought my vehicle from him, a beatiful 2007 Alfa Romeo 147 JTDm with two tone leather, wood wheel, and sunroof. I have seen many of these cars on the road but none like this. This speaks for Gino as he only deals with quality vehicles and offers them at a reasonalble price (my purchase price was below book value). I was looking for a beater but Gino dose not sell those. Gino dose not want to sell a vehicle that will leave you on the side of road. With Gino it does not end with the sale. All his vehicles include a minimum of 6 months warranty and he facilitates the exportation process from the Italian to the AFI system which could be complex if done on your own. Additionally Gino has the 24/7 towing equipment to service you if in the unlikely event the vehicle is disabled or you need flat repair or lockout service; It like getting roadside assistance with your purchase. If you are not originally from the local area a car purchase can be dauting. Even for the on-base resale lot; you do not know what that vehicle has been through. Gino will not put a vehicle on the road that needs repair in a short while. He puts the car through a multilpoint insection and servicing and ensures it is road ready for the commute that most of have to take. For a quality car, follow-on service and for the safelty of you and your family go to a trusted source not only confirmed by me but by many other customers...Gino's Auto Lago Patira.

12 Mar 2016
josh

Gino is my "go to" guy whenever i need anything. When i first came to naples i needed a car. I bought one from some random guys and it turned out to be a real lemon and i ended up wrecking it. I took it to Gino who told me everything that was wrong with it up front, even things i wasnt aware of and catered to me when i decided to scrap it. He sold me the best used car ive ever driven, 2002 fiat stilo, for a great price, even my parents love it when they came to visit saying i should ship it back stateside with me! Havent had a problem since...its now over a year later. If you need anything from an oil change to a new set of wheels, Gino is the way to go!

02 May 2016
AA

I am sorry to hurt your feelings all but you are all paying much for more for vehicles they both have for sale. If you are happy for the service and you are willing to pay for it, then it's your choice. But they are charging for that "extra mile" you believe in... My tips to you is ALWAYS negotiate prices for a couple of K less than they ask! Look at Italian web sites to find out the real value of the cars! With that said, then you are all free to follow your choices. I'd also like to say that they surely work way better than Autoport. Bottom line I'd use their services better than purchasing over priced cars from them.

04 May 2016
Lorenzo

Luckily not everyone looks only at the initial price . There are many people who are adept at looking beyond and appreciate the people first. Their history , reputation , the kind availability and their work , which goes on for " some" ten years . The whole is not quantifiable in a few tens of euro. However I do not think that people are stupid and stop at the first request that will be an evaluation of expenditure which will look at a whole range of things . The first , a valid warranty after sales . Proper vehicle care and delivery of the same only after all the checks necessary to entrust a perfectly safe car. Everything will have ' a cost so alone all of improvised sellers with too tempting offers . Someone else said, if you think a professional cost much , imagine what it can cost you an amateur .

07 May 2016
jack

I just purchased a car from Gino's and finalized my registration today.  The process was painless and much quicker than I had originally anticipated.  He even dropped the paperwork off at my hotel so I did not have to run around.  Thanks Gino!

25 May 2016
Louis

Bought a dependable car from Gino. Bent over backwards to help me through the process. Left his girlfriend at a different car dealer to come pick me up so I could get my car and start driving. Replies to all requests, great at English, no bullshit, meets you on base and his business is built off his reputation. Easy choice. Thanks gino

07 Jun 2016
Scott

Gino has treated me very well.  I bought a 2005 BMW from him in Aug 2015, and had an O2 sensor problem fixed this month for free.  He's a man of his word, and you'll get good, fast service - from initial registration (which can be a hassle if you deal with private sellers instead) to any maintenance issues.  I was there last week and he had some really nice cars on the lot.

14 Jul 2016
Dustin

Gino is a rare person, theres alot of car dealers/salesman that are shady. They only want the sell, but with Gino not only do u get a quailty car you get quailty service and a good friend. I bought my car from him in 2014 and he's only been helpful! He's helped with all my issues not just with my vechile. He's that guy that knows a guy that always gets the job done! I can honeslty say when you purchase a car from him you are also creating a bond with a great guy. Its a rare quailty to meet someone like this. Oh by the way he sold me a 2001 Alfa 156 Diesel. I purchased this car 2 years ago and he's still a phone call away when i need ANYTHING. Great guy A++++++++++

01 Sep 2016
Rich

Worked with Gino and had a great experience, he even taught me how to drive a stick!  Highly recommend working with him.

01 Sep 2016
Rich

Worked with Gino and had a great experience, he even taught me how to drive a stick!  Highly recommend working with him.  He is not just about selling you a car, it's about developing a friendship.  Give him a chance, grab a cafe with him, you'll be glad you did.

06 Sep 2016
Robert

Bought my car from Gino last year and it was a smooth and easy process. The price was fair and Gino's knowledge of the procedures to transfer cars from the Italian system into the AFI is encyclopedic. Going to MVRO with all the paperwork in order sped up the process immensely.  Later I brought the car back to him to repair some hail damage that occurred and his estimate was right on target. Again, the price was fair and the work was completed on schedule and was of superior quality.     I’ve also used Lorenzo’s garage in Lago Patria for routine service, and he and his associates have always treated me well and have done excellent work; repairs were on time and fairly priced. Lorenzo will always contact you if there is anything else that needs to be done and ensures that everything is correct before you leave. 

19 Sep 2016
Nicole

I bought my car from Gino, and I was really happy with it. Two years later it got stollen, but Gino helped me fix the car in just one day.
I reccomend him.

21 Sep 2016
Sean
Gino's in Lago Patria

Gino's was great.  Fair price.  Great Service.  Highly recommend.

23 Sep 2016
Bill

Gino is the man if you want a great car at a fair price. He actually uses technology to speed up the process of completing the transfer from Italy to AFI! Lorenzos garage is full service (I've never found anything they can'tdo) and the repairs are on time, well done and fairly priced. I got my first car from Gino in 2012, went away and came back this year. Of COURSE I'd go to Gino for another car! Who wouldn't?

24 Sep 2016
Kate

Would Lorenzo or Gino give me a good price on a battery for my Rav4? It crapped out this weekend :(

05 Nov 2016
GeoEBets

Gino's ! What is there to say: The MAN ! is Knowlegable, Kind, Considerate & 1st Class All the Way! A Fair Business Man & his word is his Bond. I, like you - have bought & delt with many many people buying Cars & doing Business over my 50+ years - In my Humble Experience - No One Better than Gino & Many, Many More Inferior......He has Sold, Arranged having Fixed, Repaired & Towed my Wife & our Auto's - a number of times & We've only been here 9+ months! As Well as Counciled me on Local Itilian Customs & business Practices Outside of the Automobile Business - Never asking or Expecting anything in return.....A True, New Italian Friend - That is 1 of the 3 Locals in Europe I (& have Recommended/Instructed My Wife) to Call in any day to day Auto Need or Emergency & Trust That he will Suggest, Recommend or Do..... Whatever - necessary to Facilitate the Best Out-come in Resolving My Problem. George E Bettasso - 345 775 9593 

20 Nov 2016
Leah

Our experience with Gino has been excellent! While the purchase process was very smooth it's the after purchase care that we've recieved that really stands out. Our car has suffered a couple incidents on the wild roads of Naples and Gino has been immediately available to help us. In each case Lorenzo (his brother, who also speaks English and is very nice) fixed the car within 24 hours. Gino generously provided me with a ride home after one incident and picked my husband up from Capo on another occasion when the car was ready, not to mention all the trips he made to pick us up at the SS during the purchse process. The fact that Gino will answer his phone, speaking our language (comforting during emergencies) and do everyting in his power to help at a moments notice gives us great peace of mind. It means the world to us to know that we have a reliable friend to lean on when we have an auto emergency! Thanks Gino!

27 Nov 2016
Elijah

Gino is awesome! Great service and super helpful walking you through every step of the car buying process! Highly recommend buying from him!

29 Nov 2016
Keith
GINO treats you like family!

I have been in naples for 2.5 years and GINO has not only sold me two cars but has been a real friend when i have been in a tight spot. I had one of my cars stolen from my parco about two weeks ago with only 1 key. After the police found my car i had know way of transporting it because it was locked with no key at a tow lot. The place wanted to charge me 200 plus euro to get my car back that was stolen from me?!?! I was on the phone with GINO and he said "let me talk to them". With-in minutes GINO had everything under control and me well on my way for less than 100 euro. This month has been one of my most stressful times in my life and honestly without GINO I couldn't have made it. He is truly a great man that treats you as family and I am so thankful that he has been a part of my life.-Keith Anthony

17 Feb 2017
Jeremy

Gino was so awesome! When he was delivering my car it ran hot so he took it back to check the radiator, he replaced it and found some other issues. Not only did he repair the issue but he gave me a new radio and tires just for the inconvenience. He actually LOST money selling me this car lol. He was just like "It's okay, I take care of you. It's the principle,  I always do good business" and he's right. He does all your paperwork with MVRO so you basically pick your car, pay, and drive. And if you're tight on funds (as most of us are from an overseas PCS) he'll work with you and your budget. Best car buying experience I've ever had in the states or here. If I buy another car here, I'm coming to this guy fo sho!

16 Mar 2017
Paul

This guy is great. We have been here for about a year and a half and have bought 2 cars from him. He and Marco have went out of their way to help me more than once. Both my cars have a 6 month warranty, no questions asked. And if I ever had any problems he has made sure I got a great price on any repairs. My car was just running funny, he picked my car up from work at Capo, made sure it was fixed, and charged me a great price. I highly suggest Gino to anyone who needs a car. 

Yesterday 14:37
geanta

the pricess for cars are to much.. and km as far as you see the cars years are reseted. Be carefull

Yesterday 21:51
gino

HELLO THERE I NEVER SEE YOU IN MY CAR LOT AND I NEVER HAVE SOLD YOU A CAR !THIS IS ONLY UNFAIR COMPETITION !BE CAREFUL TO SPREAD SLANDER!

Today 14:52
Christian

Gino's Auto, Lago Patria, is reliable and trustworthy. Highly recommended for quailty vheicles that are delivered ready to drive (tune-up, safety features, etc.) and easily facilitated into the AFI system. I have purchased two vehicles with Gino and have had very postitve experiences with both. Gino knows the Italian and AFI systems very well and ensures there are no mistakes processing the needed documentation. The first vehicle purchased needed a repair just prior to the warrenty period expiring. The vehicle was repaired quickly, no questions asked, and fully under warrenty thru Gino's brother, Lorenzo, who has a shop near Gino's car lot. My second vehicle was also a postive experience and Gino did what he does for all his customers and ensured the documentation was correct. Again Gino and Lorenzo are reliable auto sales and repair persons. They can also assist with brokering and registration if you find a vehicle from another source and need help converting from the IT system to AFI. Gino prides himself in customer service. It does not end when you drive off the lot, Gino will be there for you as he been for me and his many other customers.