follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Off Topic » BE AWARE car repair Luciano from Lago Patria
16 Jul 2011
Mario
BE AWARE car repair Luciano from Lago Patria

I want to tell you, things happen to me with this mechanic.
Twice i brang my car to him and he repaired it for a good price.
The third time he told me an engine rebuilt is needed, he told me the price and I said do it.
 (estimated time 5 days)
It took two month's to get my car back, i couldn't imagine, every week something new or other problems.
Finally I got my car after 2 month's from his garage, but it was smoking like hell,  i drove back to him again new problems... I got the car back 4 weeks later...unbelievable!!!
In the end I went to another garage, and they told me Luciano (or whoever) put the wrong spare parts into my car. Instead of a Mercedes C-Class injector the drilled a bigger whole into the engine head and installed a A-Class injector.
The only way to repair that, is to buy a new engine head. Also he was getting spare parts from my car and installed older/damaged parts. Nice to know is also that not he is repairing the car, there is a another garage close to the new NATO HQ, which he brings the car to. I saw this, because I needed some paperwork out of my cas and also my Italian neighbour told me that.
I just want to inform you, be carefully if you want to have your car repaired with a mechanic like him!!!

08 Jan 2013
Paul
Re: BE AWARE car repair Luciano from Lago Patria

I use Gino & Lorenzo in the PowerLab Garage. Under Earnies Pizza. Perfect English spoken too.

12 Jan 2013
Lee

I have been using GIno and Lorenzo for years!!!  I have had them do repairs, upgrades, paint, tint and all manners of work for my vehicles over the years. I purchased my 1st Naples car from Gino in 1999 and the service is still good today. Both are great and I highly recommend them. They have worked on my new cars as well as my old and the results are always the same. Keep the 0815092776 in your rolodex. No hassles and always gives receipts.
The name of the shop is Powerlab in Lago Patria. They both speak clear english and have lots of open space to work on your cars.  MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION

04 Feb 2015
Cameron

I have been using Luciano for 4 years with no problems. Mario, I don't know anything about your car but Luciano is always a very quality price, very quality work and always a timely return.Luciano is great people.

05 Feb 2015
Onur

Their only advantage is they close to JFCHQ. That's it. I know 2 other friends including me suffered from these guys. Related to our car's problem, their estimation usually would be wrong (either price and time). You may leave your car for 1 day or 1 hour, but it may be last long than a week or more. They may perform unneccesary repairs and charge you for nothing. And yet you still have your problems, but couple of hunders euros lighter. Every word here is not to blame them for nothing because it's completely by experience.

16 Feb 2015
bj
Re: BE AWARE car dealer "discount car"

Car buyers be very careful when buying from Ralph ... Make sure you do your research, get the VIN number and check it at a dealership for history. Example selling a 2000 BMW 320i which is not but is a 318i with a 1.9 litre motor not a 2.0 litre the mileage is over 160kms not 100kms. Other issues exist also.

28 Feb 2015
Roy
"car repair"

To all who need a good and honest mechanic close to SS. A friend of mine took me to him for my car that had many problems. .Him fixed my car for cheaper and really good job.I'm so happy about him

01 Dec 2015
francis
MUFFLER shop

I am looking for a muffler shop near SS for my AUDI 1997 A4. 

08 Dec 2015
Mike

Do not go to Patrick. He isn't honest and he's expensive. It's tempting to go there, because it's closer but do not, trust me. Lorenzo and Gino in Lago Patria is the only place I take mine now. They are great. They are near the NATO base right under Earnies Pizza. They are called Powerlab but you won't find it on the map.Ask for Lorenzo. He's also got an A4 himself so he knows where to get all the parts. He fixed my A6 up very nicely. Here is his number: 081 509 2776

29 Dec 2015
Myke

Do not go to GINO. He isn't honest and he's expensive. It's tempting to go there, because it's closer but do not, trust me.Patrick is the only place I take mine now. They are great. 
Mike.

30 Dec 2015
gino

Hello I am and I wanted to inform Mr. Myke or Mike , which is not even clear his name , that before complaining on this site , of our work , discrediting or praising others , could easily pass by us ( or Gino Lorenzo ) for any questions . We work now for about 25 years with the NATO and American personnel and we never had problems communicating with anyone. Therefore, if you believe that we have been too costly for their work , it could also point out that the work it was and the amount paid . Thank you anyway the comunity that allows to relate and have references to orientate in this Jungle of opportunists . Thank you and Happy New Year .

08 Jan 2016
Bill

In the interest of full disclosure, I've had no business with Patrick. But I have had business with Gino and Lorenzo. I have no complaints with Lorenzo. My experience with Gino is that he actually does to the extra mile to help his customers. In fact, for me one day, he went about 10 miles each way out of his way to help me. And he took no money for it. I can't think of a better person do do business with.