follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Shops & Shopping » Tattoos and Piercings in Naples? Where can I get?
02 Jul 2011
Mrs. James
Tattoos and Piercings in Naples? Where can I get?

I saw that there was a tattoo expo today but I couldn't find any information on if they actually did tattoos there. There were listings of tattoo suppliers and that was really it. I was wondering if anyone gets tattoos and piercings done here, where at exactly, photos, and how clean was everything? Also how were the prices? Thank You

03 Jul 2011
Angela
More than 50 messages post
Re: Tattoos and Piercings in Naples? Where can I get?

Yes, they really do tattoos at the convention, I have had several friends get one done there with no issues. There is a website for the convention: http://www.tattooexponapoli.it/en/ and they do have listings of the tattoo artists and their websites.

They have a convention every year and there is one in rome as well. I know of several tattoo artist in the area which have their own shop and do very good work. Anima Sotto Pelle, in Giugliano, i buy my piercing jewelry from them, they do speak english ok. And Vitu Tattoo in Gricignano, who does not speak much english, but i have seen their work and it is very good. 

Prices as always vary by artist and what you are intending to have done, but i can say that they are comparable to what you would pay any where else.

05 Jul 2011
jelena

the most famous one in the naples area is in pozzuoli, his name is magic benny and he does a very good job (tattoos). He is in via terracciano right across the banco di napoli. he is very famous.

12 Jul 2011
CJ

Do you have any contact info phone # addy for Anima scotto pelle?

18 Jul 2011
Donna

I have not personally gotten one done by him but a friend of mine went to Viti Tattoo and the work he did looks pretty great!!!
His cards says: Studio di Tatuaggi.... Corso Umberto I, 17 81080 Gricignano di Adverso (CE) Tel: 338 91 42 361 Email vitutatto@gmail.com
Or look at website www.vitutattoo.it

18 Jul 2011
Mrs. James

I have this link but never checked this place out. Might be useful to someone.