follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Shops & Shopping » Craft & Sewing Shops
28 Apr 2011
Kate
Craft & Sewing Shops

Does anybody have information about craft supply shops and/or sewing supply shops?

I am looking for an Italian equivalent of Michael's, Joann's, or local Mom & Pops with fabric, threads, notions, etc.

Grazie!

28 Apr 2011
Larry
Re: Craft & Sewing Shops

I'm not sure where you are located but Leroy Merlin and IKEA both carry some things; also, there is a little shop in the corner shopping area at the end of the 4-laner in Lago Patria (across from Hotel Emila).  I am sure there are plenty of small shops wherever you may be located, good luck!

28 Apr 2011
Angel

Hi Kate
I saw a store by campania mall across from carefour area where they sell fabric and some craft stuff. might be worth a look.
Good luck!

29 Apr 2011
Tracie

You can also check out the markets.  I know that Caserta market has at least one fabric guy.  The small market in Gricignano has zippers and thread.  There is one market that is a fabric market, but I don't have the information.  I believe it is in Nola.

02 May 2011
Kate

Thank you all.

I appreciate all the information.  I am excited to get out and explore the spots you've mentioned and I will follow up when I do so.

Thanks again,
Kate