follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Off Topic » Wrong Placed Ads.
11 Apr 2011
Michael
Wrong Placed Ads.

To Administrator:

Just thought I send a friendly gesture to the admins of this website that too many wrong placed ads are being posted within certain tabs.  Please reference to the pet area where people are selling odd items that do not match the category being listed.  If you like some help managing this type of error please let me know as I would be happy to assist.  There are other areas but I thought I mention the above one as a example. Thanks.

11 Apr 2011
NAH Administrator
Re: Wrong Placed Ads.

Cit. Michael wrote:

To Administrator:

Just thought I send a friendly gesture to the admins of this website that too many wrong placed ads are being posted within certain tabs.  Please reference to the pet area where people are selling odd items that do not match the category being listed.  If you like some help managing this type of error please let me know as I would be happy to assist.  There are other areas but I thought I mention the above one as a example. Thanks.

Thank you Michael for the assistance. I 've moved some of the Ads listed in the wrong categories.  

To all: please go to "my Ads" to edit/delete/move your Ads or mark your items as sold.

11 Apr 2011
JoAnne
More than 100 messages post

Thank You for doing that.  I am one who placed a couple by mistake, when I went back in to change them I saw I couldn't change the category. 

11 Apr 2011
Michael

Hey I'm not one to judge human error! lol I make them all the time just thought the admins of this website could monitor that.  Not a huge deal and honestly I was just bored surfing.  I just find it sometimes rather irritating when surfing a specific category and you come across multiple ads in the wrongs spot.  Again we human we make mistakes. 

Thanks Admin for fixing the issues!!!!