follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Animals and Pets » my mini Dachshund needs a friend Please help!!!!!
31 Mar 2011
chris
my mini Dachshund needs a friend Please help!!!!!

Hi my mini Dachshund Fritz (almost 1 year old female) needs a friend. We are look to adopt or buy another mini Dachshund, preferably puppy but will go a little older, so that she can have a friend to play with.  We are a loving family with a huge yard and plenty of space to play.  We enjoy taking Fritz to Carnie park to play and watch sports.  Fritz is a very nice dog an would really appreciate any help.

thanks  chris

01 Apr 2011
greta
Re: my mini Dachshund needs a friend Please help!!!!!

if you look on the animals section, someone is giving away 2 dachshund's that look like they'd be really nice pets.

19 Apr 2011
chris

Well guys, still looking for a friend for my Fritz,  so far no offers yet , but our hopes are still up.  If you know of anyone that is looking to get rid of Dachshund  or has Dachshund puppies for sale please let us know. Fritz is keeping her paws crossed.

thanks

Chris

19 Apr 2011
DandH

Did you try the animal section? There is two listed that need a home.

27 Apr 2011
Angel

Hi Fritz!
we just moved here and I miss all my friends who I run with everyday in the dog park.
Maybe we can be playmates?  We are still on TLA and there's no dog park here in the Support Site.
Can't wait to move closer to carney park  : )
Paw high five!
Sonoma