follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Animals and Pets » Basset hound
25 Mar 2011
Robert
Basset hound

Does anyone know of any breeders around here that sell Basset hounds? Any help would be most appreciated!

25 Mar 2011
Robert
Re: Basset hound

I am also open to Siberian Husky Breeders. Once again any and all help would be most appreciated!

27 Mar 2011
Raquel

Dear Robert

I know about a border collie who is 11 months and needs a home and his previous owner had a health issue and had to be evacuated back to the US.
Please let me know if you feel like visiting this dog. I heard he is a very good dog, and is housebroken. My husband wanted to bring him home, but unfortunately I have allergies. 
Thank you for your time.
Raquel

27 Mar 2011
Robert

Raquel,

I actually never considered one but they really are a good breed. Do you have any photos that I may send my wife, she will be moving over here sometime in the next month so I would have to talk to her about it. Please let me know if you have any photos or if you need my email so that I can recieve those photos. Thank you!

28 Mar 2011
Gregory

Robert, 

My name is Gregory.  I have a 6 month old purebred Siberian Husky, black and white male with two bright blue eyes.  I got him from a breeder in Sicily for 1000 euro.  He is of champion bloodline which proves it from his pedigree.  I am trying to find a good home for him but I do not want to just give him away for free to just anybody.  

I read that you are also open to Huskies so I thought I would reply to you.

My home number is 081-811-5718 and my cell is 345-904-4550, gimme a call anytime and we could work something out if you are still interested.

***I need to find him a good home as soon as possible.***

29 Mar 2011
NicoleX
Re: Basset hound....breeders

Robert, try these websites :

www.eurobreeder.com

www.animalfocus.com

www.portail-basset-hound.com

www.bfhbassets.com  (they are in States, but they can ship puppies to Italy).

But, for a Pure Breed Puppy, be prepare to pay a fortune here in Italy!

Good Luck!

29 Mar 2011
Raquel

Hi Robert

I just emailed my husband asking for the pictures and information about the Border Collie. I heard good things about him. I hope we will be able to help him.
My number is 629 7376, I don't think I can post my email. So please feel free to call me and pass your email so I can email the pictures to you.

Have  a good day
Raquel

03 Apr 2011
Raquel

Hi Robert

I finally got some news about the Border Collie ( I think they were too busy at work) , so sorry for the long time to reply. But they have found a new home for the him. So I hope it works for them and I hope you find a good dog for you too.
I was just trying to help this family as I feel so bad that we have so many dogs that are left behind.
Please let me know if you have any question about having a dog over here and when you get your, mine little one, is always happy to play with friends.

Have a good one
Raquel