follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Shops & Shopping » Flower shop
14 Feb 2011
robert
Flower shop

OMG the flowers I got from the nex flower shop were awesome. Thanks to the brit lady who helped me make my wives valentines special. ... Hopefully I won't forget next year to order ahead.

15 Feb 2011
Elissa
Re: Flower shop

Most of them aren't British, its easier for people to learn English with an accent, the words are easier to say :D But they do a fantastic job

15 Feb 2011
M.
More than 100 messages post

Elissa ~ British English is actually considered English with an accent only by someone who is not British. :)  I don't think it is necessarily easier to learn, but this is what is taught through Europe.

15 Feb 2011
JoAnne

Robert, the lady you mentioned is called Maddie, she is originally from England (southern UK I think) married to an Italian and lives out here.  She has worked at the flower shop for years and I agree, she does a lovely job.

23 Feb 2011
Emily

I don't know what happened to mine.  My husband ordered them a week in advance...Maybe they were arranged then? They were almost completely wilted.. I have had good experiences with her in the past but of course there is no guarantee who will arrange your flowers.

24 Feb 2011
David
More than 50 messages post

My wive's roses lasted a total of two days before they started to wilt and droop over on themselves.

24 Feb 2011
JoAnne

As much as I love a bouquet of flowers and think how pretty they are especially when done properly they are a lot of money for a little time.  I will take a nice plant any day over flowers, they will last as long as you want them to as long as you take care of them and are MUCH cheaper LOL! My husband once bought me a beautiful dozen rozes (the 12th rose being plastic) and told me he would love until the last one died...sweet!

05 Mar 2011
robert

My wives flowers are going strong well just 4 left out of 12 but hey cant knock it. She has had them since v-day.