follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Travel & Tourism » Hotels in Rome NATO-friendly?
13 Feb 2011
Evette
Hotels in Rome NATO-friendly?

Can anyone suggest any hotels that are NATO and not too harsh in the pockets.

13 Feb 2011
Kristin
Re: Hotels in Rome NATO-friendly?

We stayed a couple of nights here, http://www.flipkey.com/rome-condo-rentals/p254534/ .

It is a nice little apartment and reasonably priced in a GREAT location. The owners are very friendly.

15 Feb 2011
Mandy

Have you tried booking through MWR's website?? My mom stayed in Roma at a 4 star hotel for a hostel price! =) I would try that! 

15 Feb 2011
kate

there's a place called the bee-hive and then there's another site called cross-pollinate that have little b&b's around Rome and different towns.  We loved it and it was really cheap.  We paid I think 70 euro to stay 1 block away from the Colleseo and the hotel down the street wanted about 200 euro / night or more.  It's little apt's converted into bedrooms where you share a bathroom and have breakfast like espresso, cornetti's and cereal avail. you also have a microwave and fridge to store your leftovers too.  

16 Feb 2011
Evette

Thank you all so very much.  I've been here exactly a year and have never gone to Rome.  Well, its very difficult to travel with 5 hungry kids.  Expenses will drain us very quickly.  I truly appreciate everyone's suggestion.  NaplesAllHands is AWESOME!

16 Feb 2011
NAH Administrator
Re: Re: Hotels in Rome NATO-friendly?

Cit. Evette wrote:
 I truly appreciate everyone's suggestion.  NaplesAllHands is AWESOME!

Thank you all for making Evette so Happy ;)