follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Animals and Pets » Lost cat
19 Jan 2011
robert
Lost cat

Lost my cat on support site his a large pure black cat. My number is 6295981 or 6296471 if you have seen him.

19 Jan 2011
David
More than 50 messages post
Re: Lost cat

Saw one with "Shadow" the black cat with a bell today.  It was behind 2119 near 2123.  Not sure that was yours but good luck.

20 Jan 2011
JoAnne
More than 100 messages post

Robert, I walk the base a lot so will keep a look out for him.  Do you want to tell me his name or would he come to it if called?

20 Jan 2011
robert

his name is hershey and he will come if you call him very gently. We rub our fingers together when we call him and he comes right to us. He won't bite, he has never even tried when getting vaccinations. Thank you for your help.

21 Jan 2011
JoAnne
More than 100 messages post

Ok, thanks I will definantly keep a good look out for him.  I know I would be devistated if I lost either of my cats. Fingers crossed he shows up.

29 Jan 2011
Justin

Robert,

I think that I spotted him in the trash receptacle outside of 2056 across the street from the elementary school early this morning.  It was a pure black cat with green eyes.  He was hanging around some of the strays that frequent the trash bins (the tabby and the black and white one).  I hope that this helps.