follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » People & Society » Stolen Camera
16 Jan 2011
M
Stolen Camera

Yesterday, Saturday, Jan. 15th, my daughter was playing at the park (the one near the graveyard at the back of the base).  As she was on the seesaw, someone took her camera, a Christmas gift from her father who is in Afghanistan.  Naturally, she is devastated.  Of course she made the mistake of setting it down to play, yet our children should never have to worry about other children in our community taking things that do not belong to them.

It is a  red 

Polaroid 14mp digital

camera with 5x optical zoom.

If your child came home with a camera that does not belong to them, that meets this description, please respond to this message.  

Thank you in advance!

17 Jan 2011
kacey
Re: Stolen Camera

Hello,
Me and my family went to this park later in the day and we found this camera, we were at the park for about a half an hour and the camera was still their. It was looking like it was about to rain so we took the camera home so it would not get ruined. I was just about to post a found message when i saw your post on here on Naples all hands. We live in Bldg 2016 #10 you can stop by sometime to pick it up!

17 Jan 2011
M

What a relief!  Thank you!  My daughter said that she saw others playing there, but she just couldn't accept that anyone would actually steal.  

I'm so thrilled to know that she can continue to stay innoncent of that sort of thing.  YAY A GOOD SARARITAN!!!!  Thank you!

She is currently at a sleep-over.  I will have her stop by when she gets home if that is okay?

Thank you again; you saved a little girl a lot of devastation.

17 Jan 2011
M

Now that I think anbout it; I don't want to inconvenience you by making you wait around for us.  My number is 5070, if you could just give a call when you have a minute and we'll pop by.  Thanks again!