follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Shops & Shopping » Toy Stores, where are they?
14 Jan 2011
Mrs. James
Toy Stores, where are they?

There is something here that is like a ToysRUs but it's in Rome which is 3hrs away. It's called Toy Center. Since I don't want to travel, what are some toy stores in Naples? It can be in the mall, little shops, etc. I usually browse the toy section in Auchan.

15 Jan 2011
Mandy
Re: Toy Stores, where are they?

Hi  there, My little one is not old enough yet to need anything that isn't supplied at the NEX...but in my wanderings around the Medi Mall right near SS I know I saw a couple! There should be GPS Coordinates there on here, if not I could give you directions-if you don't already know! :) HTH

15 Jan 2011
Mrs. James
Re: Re: Toy Stores, where are they?

Cit. Mandy wrote:
Hi  there, My little one is not old enough yet to need anything that isn't supplied at the NEX...but in my wanderings around the Medi Mall right near SS I know I saw a couple! There should be GPS Coordinates there on here, if not I could give you directions-if you don't already know! :) HTH

Is the mall called "Medi Mall"? I couldn't find it on the GPS page nor my internet searches.

15 Jan 2011
Fey

Going towards IKEA there i a big toys store just like toys R us .You can see the big , tall sign on the left side going to IKEA from Lago patria 4 laner.

15 Jan 2011
Mrs. James

Thank you for the info. Any idea what it's called so I can look it up and find directions?

15 Jan 2011
Mandy

Yes, it is just called "Medi". Going from Support Site, you just take the right hand side (Don't go over the bridge) and then take the Carinaro exit (First Exit) after that you'll come to a large round-about, take the 2nd exit (You will start seeing "Medi" on the black/yellow signs) Coming to the next round-about, You'll see McDonald's go towards that and you're at the Medi! Just have to work your way to the parking area. 

16 Jan 2011
Fey

No thats not the one I am talking about.

16 Jan 2011
Larry

There are two Toy Centers in the area that I am aware of.  There is one in Casoria (near the back gate of Capo) and the other is in Caserta(on the main road the runs straight towards the Palace).

Parking lot of the one in Casoria -> 40.897649,14.300427, if you are headed to the back gate of Capo from the SS, it will be on the right before you get to the roundabout that puts you on the road that circles the back of the airport.

Parking lot Caserta -> 41.035431,14.32519 (It is adjacent to a McD's) (have to pay a parking attendant to park in the lot).

Our personal preference is the one in Casoria.

17 Jan 2011
jelena

the easiest way to a Toy CEnter is visiting the one in naples. take the tangenziale exit FUORIGROTTA, direction city center (left). drive down to the crosslight, turn right and after 1\4 mile ToyCenter stands on the right. kind of a BIG BIG store (possibly bigger than the one in Casoria) full of everything.

otherwise there's another one in pozzuoli, which is not  a big box as the toycenter, but it is quite large and staff are nice. it is in via solfatara in pozzuoli.

23 Jun 2011
Mrs. James

I've been to the Toy Centre that you can get to as if you're going to IKEA, around that way. There is another Toy Store that starts with a G near the Chinese restaurant. I don't know if it's closed down because I can never catch it open. Anyone know anything?