follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Shops & Shopping » Japanese Straightening or Brazilian Blowouts
06 Dec 2010
Mary
Japanese Straightening or Brazilian Blowouts

Does anyone know of a salon or stylist that offers these? I live on SS and have long hair...in need of some straightening help lol.

Thanks!

Mary

08 Dec 2010
Lorrain
Re: Japanese Straightening or Brazilian Blowouts

I had the Brazilian done so they said, and it did not work so be careful where you go to! I'm going to a hair salon tomorrow which is in Varcaturo and they say they do it so will check and let you know. I don't think they do the Japanese here yet!

08 Dec 2010
Myra

@Mary:

I have yet to obtain the cp# of Gwen. This individual is from Rome and he has done couple of my friends also resides here in SupportSite, actually last weekend. My friends were satisfied.  For short, this guy provide home service.

The straightener he uses lasts 6-8 months depending on how you take care of your hair. The only catch is, you will have to sponsor him as a guest coming on base. Depending on the length, charges is in ÔéČuro.  

Ciao.

09 Dec 2010
Myra

@Mary

Unfortunately, the person I was referring about had declined the service due to relocation up North.

Ciao.

10 Dec 2010
Mary

darn :( well atleast you tried :) Thanks anyways!