follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » People & Society » Playdate in Pozzuoli
03 Dec 2010
Boltzie
Playdate in Pozzuoli

Hi Mommies,

I live in Pozzuoli and would like to start up a play date group.  I have a 1 year old little girl and I'm a stay at home mom, we need mommy friends and baby friends to play with!!!  If anyone is in the area and would like to meet up once or twice a week let me know.  Desperately seeking mommy friends!!! LOL!

04 Apr 2011
raffaela
Re: Playdate in Pozzuoli

I live in Pozzuoli too , my daughter is 7 if you're interested still let me know. Lella

21 Dec 2012
Katy

Hi, I'm actually not even a mama yet, oddly enough, but hang on...there is a point! I'm due in early February (gender unknown), and although little one won't be ready to come out and play for a while, I'd love for you to keep me/us in mind for the Spring. I live in Pozzuoli, along Via Sant'Elmo, will have a car, and am dying to make some friends here! If you'd like to meet up for an espresso before hand, I'd be delighted, since I specialize in free time lately. CaioKaty

04 Jan 2013
Katariina

I'm definitely interested! We are new in the Pozzuoli area (next to Laco D'Averno) and my first one is due in a few weeks! Would love to meet other mommies and kids..and even my little one is not here yet, mommy company would be welcome already in this point! :-)

16 Feb 2013
Katariina

Hi mamas! :)

Would you like to meet up one day the coming week?

Katariina