follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Animals and Pets » english bulldog puppies
27 Oct 2010
timothy
english bulldog puppies

I am just trying to find some one or somewhere that actually has these dogs up for sale. I'd like to get one for myself before the middle of November if it's possible. Does anybody know anything or have an idea? Thanks

28 Oct 2010
Angela
More than 50 messages post
Re: english bulldog puppies

Try eurobreeder.com, but be prepared to pay lots of euro. This breed is very expensive. They are pretty popular in this region though. i could get you more info from breeders i have shown with.

29 Oct 2010
Carol

hello

I noticed that you said that you showed dogs.

Just for information, do you know of any Chinese Chow Chow breeders in this area. I own 2 bitches already but I am interested to know if there are any breeders around here.

Many Thanks

Carol

29 Oct 2010
Angela

I dont personally know any Chow breeders here, though I can go back through the show catalogs i have and see if any were at the shows I went to.

The bulldogs are popular, i dont recall seeing chows, but then they are a different division than what i show. I know there are about 50 plus bulldogs entered into all the shows we have been to.

I will take a look and see what I can find.

29 Oct 2010
timothy

I would like the information from breeders you have shown with personally. I did look on eurobreeder.com and had no real idea what i was doing so it did not really do much for me except let me use google translate a lot more than usual.

30 Oct 2010
Angela

Chows are a group 5 under FCI rules (I show under group 3)

Try searching for:

Cagnetta, Antonia C.da Pezzalda 70018 Sancandro di Bari (that is name and address)

Castelli, Marcelo Via Locatelli, 10 24050 Cividate de Piano (BG)

D'Amato Gerardo Via Altimari 25, 84100 Salerno

and try searching for a kennel name of Castelbarbara di Curwen, El'Ison Man Ku , Ceppo Rosso Chow Chow.

You can try writing the others or finding more info about them from the web. The show catalogs give names and addresses only.

And eurobreeder you can search by breed or by country. Italy has about 36 or so pages to go through.

Also remember that these breeders are generally smaller kennels and may or may not speak english. Also being show breeders, you are going to pay a bit more, so expect in the 1k euro and up range. Hope it helps.