follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Education » Children's Italian Class
27 Sep 2010
Erika
Children's Italian Class

My Children's school in the Licola Area is developing a children's Italian class geared towards English speaking students.  Is there any interest for this class?  It cost about 5 Euro per 1 hour session, there are 2-3 sessions a week.  There are different levels of from beginer to advanced.  It is still in the development stage so if you have suggestions, please let me know.  THANKS!

Erika

27 Sep 2010
erica
Re: Children's Italian Class

Hi Erika,

I just saw this and your other post. I plan to call you tomorrow for more info, but I wanted to go ahead and respond that we are very intersted in this. My daughter is at the Montessori at JFC and they have not started their Italian lessons yet.

08 Oct 2010
Erika

Hi Erica,

No problem, just give me a call. 340-891-6095.  Good to see you at Carney yesterday!  What time are you looking for instruction?  How many times a week, which days?  Do you want to learn with your daughter/son, or are you dropping off?  My kids will most likely be participating also, though they are fluent for their ages, extra instruction is always good. 

Since they are still getting the program together, we have more input at this point.  Talk to you soon.

Erika

22 Nov 2010
Anthony

Hi there, 

Is it still possible to sign up my child for these lessons? Please let me know more details!
Thanks,
Katherine 

28 Dec 2010
Katherine

Yes, yes, yes, I am very interested in Italian classes for my little guy and for myself if that's available. Please let me know how to sign up.
Thanks,
Katherine (340-389-4725)

11 Nov 2011
Nikki

Hi Erika,

I live in the Licola area and I'm looking for a school for my 2 boys to attend. I also want them to learn Italian also. Do you think you could give me more info on this. Thanks!

-Nikki Haskins-

12 Nov 2011
Carol

hi

Are these classes open to adults too ? I live in the Licola area , and an adult. Really need to know more Italian.

Many Thanks

Carol

10 Dec 2015
monica
Re: Re: Children's Italian Class

Carol wrote:
hi Are these classes open to adults too ? I live in the Licola area , and an adult. Really need to know more Italian. Many Thanks Carol

Hi! I'm an italian teacher for many years and if you are interested in italian lessons you can call me! My cell number is: 338/2740511