follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » People & Society » Services For All
28 Aug 2010
TNT
Services For All

I was just wondering if I am the only one that has a problem with the fact that not all hair types are welcomed and can be serviced at the NEX salon?  Also does any one know of a safe, reliable and affordable natural hair care stylist in the area.

30 Aug 2010
Giovanni
Re: Services For All

I am also concerned about that but at the same time I am not surprised. I am a licensed cosmetologist and unfortunately I am unable to work there (NEX salon) as well! What type of services were you looking to have done?? PLease let me know and maybe I can offer my services or find someone here who is reliable and capable of helping you! Good luck!  PS just to let you know I am an American Woman- I do get alot of questions about my name lol.

02 Sep 2010
Mandy

Giovanni- i'd like to talk with you abt my hair if you are able to do it!! I dont trust the nex salon to touch my hair with color....thats not to say nobody out here has had a good experience there, i just have high expectations with my hair which shouldnt be a big deal for someone with proper training. I dont know how to send you a private message with my phone number!! do you have a beauty supply store here or do you order color from the states?? if you do color at all that is...even if not, a good haircut could be a big deal for me right now! let me know if you think you could help me :)

03 Sep 2010
TNT

@ Giovanni thank you so much for your reply.  I simple want my hair washed, conditioned, blown dry and straight back cornrows in a design.  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.