follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Animals and Pets » Looking for Naples Friends of Animals Contact Name...
25 Aug 2010
Mary
Looking for Naples Friends of Animals Contact Name and Number

I am looking for a contact name and number for a local "Friends of Animals" or animal shelter.  The closer to the Support site the better.

Thank you,

Mary

629-7335

25 Aug 2010
Lisa
Re: Looking for Naples Friends of Animals Contact Name and Number

I just saw a Facebook page for them: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naples/Naples-Friends-of-Animals/99618878762

25 Aug 2010
Jeannie
More than 50 messages post

There is another animal rescue group but I can't remember their name offhand. Check the panorama or ask at the Vet's, perhaps?

26 Aug 2010
Elissa

I got my dog from them back in december, they used to come to ss the first saturday of every month but idk if they do anymore. I used to have all the paper work, but I think the vet took it. 

26 Aug 2010
Cheryl

The other name I think you maybe thinking of is Animals without limits run by Mia Mattsson-Mercer , here is Mia's blog, you will see she has found another batch of puppies, she also does trips to the shelters where you can help, donate and adopt a pet.

www.animalswithoutlimits.blogspot.com/

12 May 2011
Erika

I have four kittens that need a home.  Do you know if there is a place to post photos on the facebook page of NFOA?  Thanks! 

Erika