follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
23 Aug 2010
mary
London

Any suggestions on hotels in London for a family with 2 children?  We will fly into Gatwick Airport.  Thanks!

23 Aug 2010
JoAnne
More than 100 messages post
Re: London

The National Hotel is quite inexpensive (as London goes) They also include breakfast and your choice of restaurant for dinner (they have a list) It is by the on/off bus and sub way (not the sandwich shop LOL)  You can also buy tickets for any and all attractions in London at a discount at the hotel.  I am from the UK so if you have any questions feel free to email me back.

06 Oct 2010
amanda

I search long and hard last yr. for a hotel in London that could accommodate our family of 4.  We decided on Holiday Inn Mayfair and were pleased with the location and cost.  I think they also offer a military rate.

06 Oct 2010
Sandy

We just did a week in London and had two rooms at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London for a family of four (with teenagers).  This hotel is brand new and sits at the foot of the bridge across from Big Ben and within a block of The Eye.  Views are incredible.  If you can't walk to where you want to go, buses stop right in front and the Waterloo station is close by.  It has a pool and the spa just opened.  The hotel restaurant is a bit pricy, but there are other options.  If you don't mind ultra-modern decor, it's affordable and convenient.  We had a marvelous time there.