follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Education » School starts?
17 Aug 2010
joe
School starts?

Hello I am trying to find out when can I go sign my son up for Kinder. I emailed and called the school.. no answers??  anyone knows?? Thanks!

Brit & Joe..

17 Aug 2010
jason
Re: School starts?

Joe and Britt-

I saw they are doing registrations in the mornings from 8-10 it didnt have any specific dates so i am assuming every morning??  School starts the 30th! (yay!)  I will look for the newsletter I saw and if I find it I will post it.

good luck!

17 Aug 2010
jason

Did you guys get the info?  There was all the info posted today...I saw it on the base's facebook page but I am sure it is on the school website too!

20 Aug 2010
Mary Jane

In case you haven't already found the info...

For Kindergarten, general school orientation is Tues, 24 Aug (they have flyers for this as you enter the NEX).  Individual teacher orientation is 30 Aug and pre-assessments are 30 Aug-2 Sept.  Kindergarten classes don't start until the day after Labor Day.  I don't know how registration is working now, but at the beginning of summer, I simply went to the school office and said that I needed to sign up a new student for Kindergarten.  The office is only open something like 0800-1500.

Hope this helps.

21 Aug 2010
joe

Jason thanks for the information... It helped alot..

Mary Jane.. Thanks for all the Info.. It helped also..