follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Off Topic » Take your items off if they are sold
08 Aug 2010
Anthony
Take your items off if they are sold

For the benefit of others looking for items on this website have the common courtesy to REMOVE ads posted here which have been sold.  In addition, if you are selling an item or more than $20, it is probably benificial to your success to post a picture, that is unless the item is not worth looking at.

09 Aug 2010
Elissa
Re: Take your items off if they are sold

I think the issue is that many people on here who post don't have daily access to the internet, so most of the ad's stay up, some people just post them and hope for a phone call, I've had to reach a few people that way ... which is kind of annoying but still, this is open for everyone so if this is the best place to put an ad so be it. 

09 Aug 2010
NAH Administrator

I agree with both of you.

FYI, Ads get removed automatically by the system after 60 days unless renewed by the seller.

Sincerely,

NAH

23 Aug 2010
Monique
User Banned

Good point made by all so far.  However, it should also be noted that some sellers have only included contact information as Email and if they do not reply to your request, am I to assume that they have no internet access (handily) or have they moved and forgot to remove their items?  I would gladly call if they had that information posted.  Unfortunate, but it happens.

~Monique

01 Sep 2010
Adi

how can we remove the ads, I don't know how to do it

02 Sep 2010
Elissa

You go up to "My Ads"  its right below where it says Hello <insert name> and next to home in your top right corner, I have no ads up to be sure, but I am pretty sure you click my online ads and their should be an option to click sold, I also believe there is one to remove or edit an ad there.