follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Sport & Recreation » SCUBA Diving in Naples
03 Aug 2010
Lewis
SCUBA Diving in Naples

Don't think there isn't anyone out there diving!  Come join us anytime at www.DivingItalyForum.com!

See you in and around the water,

"Scuba Lewis"

22 Sep 2010
BRYAN
Re: SCUBA Diving in Naples

Where can a person get SCUBA certified around here?

01 Nov 2010
Lewis

Bryan,

Sorry for the late reply.  I guess I don't check this site as much as I should.  There are several local English speaking instructors that can answer all your questions on the Forum. 

One word of caution - BEWARE of instructors who try to convince you that you need to join a "club" or pay for minor things as part of your training.  If you are paying for the air in your tanks for any training session run for the hills!  No Instructor worth being near would ever charge you for these types of things (but you will find this locally!!!).

Hope that is helpful,

Lewis
www.DivingItalyForum.com

28 Aug 2011
Jaime

My 15 year old daughter has wanted to be a marine biologist for years thanks to Sea World. I want to get her PADI certified as an encouragement towards that goal.  I used to dive (PADI) years ago but have no real interest now for myself.  I'll go to the classes, sit, observe and be the "dad".  Will local guys certify her under those conditions?  She is physically fit normal 15 year old.   JG

28 Aug 2011
Jeannie
More than 50 messages post

I suggest emailing Steve Altstiel, the biology teacher at the High School, for info on local dive instructors. I heard there is ONE good one, and to avoid the rest!  I'd be interested in a school or base-wide dive club for teens.....my son is also interested in learning how to dive and diving locally in the ruins just off of Napoli etc.