follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Sport & Recreation » Eagle Gym or any other good BJJ or Muay Thai gyms
29 Jul 2010
timothy
Eagle Gym or any other good BJJ or Muay Thai gyms

Just trying to find the coordinates to anybody who has gone to or been to eagle gym. I've always gone as a guest and never really payed attention and now that I am back from leave I would like to continue going. Only problem is I cannot remember the exact location. Anybody knowing would be a great help

04 Aug 2010
sherlisa
Re: Eagle Gym or any other good BJJ or Muay Thai gyms

via Andrea d'Isernia, 28
80122 Napoli, Italia
phone 081.761.63.40.      info@eaglegym.it.

10 Dec 2014
Jason

There is a new Muay Thai/BJJ school in Caserta only 15-20 minutes away from the support site base. Its called Muay Thai Nak Su Team Vitale Raffaele. The owner has a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MuayThaiNakSuTeamVitale. Message Raffael Vitale on facebook for more information or you can message me my number is 346-651-0539

22 Dec 2014
Larry

Do they speak english also at the new gym or just Italian?

15 Jan 2015
Jason

The main instructor speaks English and Italian. There are a few students who also speak English, but the majority of them only speak Italian. The instructor will give instruction in Italian and then in English so everyone in the class understands what is being taught and demonstrated. If you have any more question you can give me a call or give the main instructor Raffeale Vitale a call.