follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Sport & Recreation » Aqua Dream Water Park?
28 Jul 2010
Evette
Aqua Dream Water Park?

Has anybody been to the Aqua Dream Water Park down the street from the Support Site yet?  How much does it cost?  Is it worth the money? 

28 Jul 2010
JoAnne
More than 100 messages post
Re: Aqua Dream Water Park?

I have not been but do intend on going next week.  A friend of mine has been and LOVED it.  Her and her family said it was clean and fun.  You can take food with you in coolers, the only thing you have to do is wear a bathing cap which is a requirement (I think you can buy them there very cheaply) Not sure on how much to get in?  She did tell me 7 Euro seems to stick in my mind.  Hope that helps?

28 Jul 2010
Angel

I took my five year old last week and we had a blast!!! It is very clean and cheap! I took in a cooler with drinks and lunch kept in by a chair without any problems! I want to say I paid 7 euro for my son and 14 euro for myself but we also went to Magic World last week and I might have confused the two..

28 Jul 2010
Sara

Can you offer any information on this place?  I have not heard of it.  I live on SS, is it close?  Do they have a website.  My husband and Son LOVE waterparks!!

Thanks

29 Jul 2010
Cheryl

We went recently, loved it, there are no rates posted at the entrance booth but we paid 8 Euro for adults and 5 Euros for kids.  They didn't charge for our 2-1/2 year olds and below.  They do require swim caps for most.

29 Jul 2010
Cheryl

It's easy to get to, only a couple minutes outside Support Site main gate.  Leaving the Support Site main gate, you take a left and veer right at Y just ahead, about 1/4 mile down road, you'll see Acqua Dream sign showing you to take right turn.  Water park is just down ahead, you'll take a left turn taking you to parking lot.