follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Education » schools for a soon to be 4 year old
25 Jul 2010
sherlisa
schools for a soon to be 4 year old

hello i am looking for the names of the local area schools off base. i have a soon to be 4 yr old who i don't want to place with the CDC. i don't feel it's the right fit for her and i know she'd be great for the sure start but she won't get in due to her birthday. im looking for actual constructive learning time. not play to learn. i want her to be learning things in a structured setting. i have heard of froebel and little learners but that's all. i would like to get started on finding a school as soon as possible so i can check them out personally. thank you i'd greatly appreciate the input

08 Sep 2010
Kathy
Re: schools for a soon to be 4 year old

If you are willing to accept an Italian school, there is one in Succivo called Peter Pan. My son went there last year and we loved it. He also loved being there. They have a good mixture of teaching and play time for the kids. The security there is also a plus. It is surrounding with an 8 foot steel gate and security cameras. They will not allow anyone to pick up your child unless you have given express written consent for another person to take care of your child. There is a 50 euro registration fee and if my memory is correct 28 euro for the uniform. Oh and the price is 120 euro a month, for potty trained children. If this is something you are interested in please reply back and I can send you the contact info for the school.